David Ortiz to speak about drug test on saturday...

The Poojer

he is doing it at Yankee Stadium...I have a feeling this is gonna be some very interesting news....why do it in the lions den unless it is near bombshell level? I bet there is a problem with the test...at least I hope that is what is uncovered...i like Ortiz...and I am a Yankee fan!!!

I plan on listening

a problem with the test?? oh that must be it

i don't know...ortiz really seems to vocal about him being surprised about being on the list...something just doesnt seem right, and yeah i know all about the HR numbers........of course, i think its a travesty the list is being leaked, but that is another story...I am just saying and will reserve judgement for after i hear what he has to say, if in fact he really says anything at all worth hearing....

a problem with the test?? oh that must be it

i don't know...ortiz really seems to vocal about him being surprised about being on the list...something just doesnt seem right, and yeah i know all about the HR numbers........of course, i think its a travesty the list is being leaked, but that is another story...I am just saying and will reserve judgement for after i hear what he has to say, if in fact he really says anything at all worth hearing....

hes actually playing very well the last couple months---rumors of his demise were greatly exaggerated