All time HOF Mock Draft

I like the effort you put in (I know it isn't easy to compile all the stats and then write up reports and all), but I have to concur w/ KRC. There's a ton of guys I would've mentioned on here before many of the guys who are listed. A few observations:

No Otto Graham, Deacon Jones, Bobby Layne, or Jack Ham?

Joe Greene mentioned after Bruuuuce?

Terrell Owens AND Rany Moss ahead of Don Hutson???????

In the had some extra time on my hands category, I attempted an all time HOF Mock Draft.

I had Bruce going 13th and Kelly going 30th. Have TO going 26th (a lock for the HOF I would think).

Syracuse's Jim Brown going first.

Full list is here: http://ultimatemockdraft.com/

Just read your fantasy football rankings for this year that you have posted this year.

You have Maurice Jones-Drew ranked 31st!!!!!! LMFAO

Any openings in your league?

Thanks for the feedback.

For the all-time mock draft, I was trying to take the perspective of drafting today. For example, I'm guessing Don Hutson would not go in the first round of a draft today, but its all conjecture. Joe Greene might not be big enough to play DT today and I think Bruce would be a hotter commodity as the all time sack leader. Not to defend Steve Young too much, but he is 2nd all time in passer rating. He is only behind Kurt Warner, so if Warner has a bad season, Young would lead again.

For the Fantasy rankings, MJD might be too low on the list, but wanted to see him in pre-season. He has trouble staying healthy. Plus I see the Jags struggling again this season without a proven passing game.

In the had some extra time on my hands category, I attempted an all time HOF Mock Draft.

I had Bruce going 13th and Kelly going 30th. Have TO going 26th (a lock for the HOF I would think).

Syracuse's Jim Brown going first.

Full list is here: http://ultimatemockdraft.com/

Interesting

Why so many QB's. There are many more far better players at other positions.

You have 1 LB, no DT's, no center, one safety, one tackle(Mathews mostly played guard)

I would argue that the following players are better at their position in their era than most of the QB's on your list and make up a better balanced team, IMHO.

C Dwight Stephenson

DT Randy White/Joe Greene

T Antony Munoz/ Art Shell/Walter Jones

ILB Singletary/Ray Lewis/Jack Lambert/Dick Butkus

OLB Derrick Thomas/Jack Ham

S Need help with this position

Good call on Ray Lewis, I need to update. I'm not sure Butkus had the speed for today's game.

QBs are the foundation of any franchise, but have Lambert, Greene and Munoz on the list already. Also had Ronnie Lott at Safety. Ogden is another Tackle on the list. Matthews could play center. I was thinking about Webster too.

Brady is behind Elway on the list.