Name Change

the bowling alley quote. " Usually one must go to a bowling alley to meet someone of your stature". Not exact but close enough for me.

Yes, I got it the first time. :w00t:

I don't mind stealing a good line from a great film every now and then.

(But it would have been hilarious if Hobson had called someone a CumSponge :wallbash: )

At least they were smart enough to start Flutie

[Jeff] Garcia was a standout quarterback while attending Gavilan College and San Jose State University.He started his professional career in Calgary with the Calgary Stampeders of the Canadian Football League. He won a place on Calgary's roster as their third string quarterback behind Doug Flutie and Steve Taylor when he threw two fourth quarter touchdowns in his exhibition game appearance in 1994. Soon he was named backup to Doug Flutie. Garcia took over as starter in 1995 when Flutie was sidelined midway through the season with an elbow injury. In his second start filling in for Flutie, Garcia set a team record with 546 passing yards and six touchdown passes in the Labour Day game against Edmonton touching off an eventual quarterback controversy among some fans when Flutie later returned. Flutie ended up starting over Garcia in the Grey Cup that year which the Stampeders lost.

Calgary should have started Garcia.

:w00t:

At least they were smart enough to start Flutie

Yeah, I could never figure out why the Cheatriettes* didn't start Flutie either, especially over Tony Eason - the quarterback that HOF guard John Hannah said, "should have worn a skirt!"

(Guess Hannah must have known something about those freakin' queers in New England :w00t: )

'Course, nothing could have helped the hapless Patriettes* against the dynasty known as the Buffalo Bills at that time - and nothing did - until SpyGate happened and they became the Cheatriettes* under...

Shady Brady* and Bill Belicheat*

(Guess Hannah must have known something about those freakin' queers in New England :w00t: )

'Course, nothing could have helped the hapless Patriettes* against the dynasty known as the Buffalo Bills at that time - and nothing did - until SpyGate happened and they became the Cheatriettes* under...

Its funny how the Patriot fans come out of the woodwork now that they had a good decade, however their run will end. And they will go back to being the crappy ass team they were for most of their history. And like true no class fans instead of enjoying their success, they taunt the fans of teams known not to CHEAT. But its ok, we can hold our heads up high, we are true fans win or lose not bandwagon fans. BTW thank you Robert Kraft for giving your team the Gayest logo in the NFL!...Bucco Bruce even laughs at them! nothing personal to Pats fans, just get some class, and get off our boards!...God i cant wait for the season opener!

Its funny how the Patriot fans come out of the woodwork now that they had a good decade, however their run will end. And they will go back to being the crappy ass team they were for most of their history. And like true no class fans instead of enjoying their success, they taunt the fans of teams known not to CHEAT. But its ok, we can hold our heads up high, we are true fans win or lose not bandwagon fans. BTW thank you Robert Kraft for giving your team the Gayest logo in the NFL!...Bucco Bruce even laughs at them! nothing personal to Pats fans, just get some class, and get off our boards!...God i cant wait to the season opener!

Yeah, I don't mind those chowderheads too much. They're so stupid that it's pretty easy to slap 'em around like the freakin' NE* queers they are. :wallbash:

Most NE* sports fans are so pumped up about the Red Sox/Yankees series starting tonite that they don't even care about the Cheatriettes*, or football, right now. They certainly wouldn't be getting their jollies by jerking each other off while trying to act clever on a Bills board, like Pisswater and 4th & Dumb, but those two homos just seem to have a ball getting sh1t on together by real football fans. :wallbash:

No big deal - they're idiots, and probably pretty young. Just gives me a chance to show 'em how their girls* finally clawed their way out of the cellar...

Exclusive New England Patriots Spy Video Stolen From NFL