Hey Righties!

Thank god we have you as our moral conscience.....but who does not love sodomy!!!!! its so devilish....

109899[/snapback]

I would keep her as sultry concubine, like Muslim Peace Activist Al Sadr wanted to do with America women. That is all she'd be good for.

Thank god we have you as our moral conscience.....but who does not love sodomy!!!!! its so devilish....

109899[/snapback]

I can think of two people that don't like sodomy. Me and Jesus.

I'm still so mad that Lawrence v. Texas was struck down and sodomy was legalized in Texas. Grr @ the liberal/gay agenda.

I can think of two people that don't like sodomy.  Me and Jesus.

I'm still so mad that Lawrence v. Texas was struck down and sodomy was legalized in Texas.  Grr @ the liberal/gay agenda.

109926[/snapback]

Hey George Michael wanna be...if we ever prosecuted all the sailors performing sodomy in the Navy...We'd be defenseless at sea..that goes for whole military.

20 years in the Navy and you had to ask? Do you think he got all those degrees he has by actually studying? Look at his sentence structure...I think it's pretty evident. :lol:

110007[/snapback]

This thread is beyond ridiculous. You've got someone pretending to be born-again. Another person's pretending to be gay. Ridiculous.