Parrish

Is this guy as good as Pete King says? If the guy is so dynamic why isn't he more involved in the offense? Could he be our Devin Hester, so we don't have to use our cb's to return kicks?

I think this quote from Kings article says it all;

And Parrish is such a dangerous gamebreaker (except for his almost weekly mental lapses,

This article says he had a low score on the Wonderlic. It also says McKelvin got a 13.

OT, I won't vouch for the accuracy of this site but it says he got a 10 on the Wonderlic. I don't think it's hard to put two and two together.

Some other notable Wonderlic scores that are not Bills related on that list are;

Frank Gore - 6 :pirate: (I'm curious if he can walk and chew gum at the same time)

Chris Henry - 9

Heath Miller - 39

Alex Smith - 40 (That kinda puts in doubt the Wonderlic as a verifier of on field smarts.)

Frank Gore - 6 :pirate: (I'm curious if he can walk and chew gum at the same time)

Chris Henry - 9

Heath Miller - 39

Alex Smith - 40 (That kinda puts in doubt the Wonderlic as a verifier of on field smarts.)

Frank Gore has dyslexia, and as a result, cannot do timed tests such as the Wonderlic or the SAT without removing the time constraint.

who cares what these guys get on that stupid test. it has NOTHING to do with football, NOTHING AT ALL.

the only guys that it should matter for the slightest bit are quarterbacks and o-linemen.

as long as a guy can play football...i dont care what he got on the wonderlic test. has frank gore's score of 6 really hurt him and his skill set in the nfl? i dont think so.

just like alex smith's score...it means NOTHING.

who cares what these guys get on that stupid test. it has NOTHING to do with football, NOTHING AT ALL.

the only guys that it should matter for the slightest bit are quarterbacks and o-linemen.

as long as a guy can play football...i dont care what he got on the wonderlic test. has frank gore's score of 6 really hurt him and his skill set in the nfl? i dont think so.

just like alex smith's score...it means NOTHING.

Isn't Parrish the same guy that was afraid to leave his house because of the snow?

Actually it does matter, it matters a lot. Many of the offenses pre-snap reads require the QB and WR's to be seeing and reacting to the same thing. A QB will have to decide whether to throw the hot read or to go over the top and the WR needs to react to what they're seeing. If the QB reads one thing and the receiver is a drooling idiot the odds that he and the quarterback being on the same page are slim.

I'm not saying that the WR's need to be MENSA candidates but it would help if they were smart enough to tie their own shoes.

I think this quote from Kings article says it all;

And Parrish is such a dangerous gamebreaker (except for his almost weekly mental lapses,

This article says he had a low score on the Wonderlic. It also says McKelvin got a 13.

OT, I won't vouch for the accuracy of this site but it says he got a 10 on the Wonderlic. I don't think it's hard to put two and two together.

Some other notable Wonderlic scores that are not Bills related on that list are;

Chris Henry - 9

Heath Miller - 39

My buddy is a big RP fan and we have had many discussions on why he is not more involved in the O. I think this article may be the answer. I'm not a big King fan but it makes sense.