[closed]Team thats interested in Vick

naj377

ESPN's insider states that one particular team has come out and said that they're interested in michael vick, does anyone have the insider and knows which team is desperate?

The only thing I heard was Baltimore showed very slight interest. That was in the Raleigh News and Observer this morning.

The only thing I heard was Baltimore showed very slight interest. That was in the Raleigh News and Observer this morning.

wow im shocked, other than the fact that their known to love criminals, they have a decent QB now

From ESPN;

In a story published by the Associated Press, Baltimore Ravens coach John Harbaugh said, "We've had long discussions about Michael Vick and we have a feeling about how he would impact our team and not impact our team." Although Ozzie Newsome had previously commented that the Ravens had enough quarterbacks, this is not as strongly negative a statement as Vinny Cerrato made to the Washington Post yesterday.

From ESPN;

In a story published by the Associated Press, Baltimore Ravens coach John Harbaugh said, "We've had long discussions about Michael Vick and we have a feeling about how he would impact our team and not impact our team." Although Ozzie Newsome had previously commented that the Ravens had enough quarterbacks, this is not as strongly negative a statement as Vinny Cerrato made to the Washington Post yesterday.

I dont know thats interesting... i think every team has considered it however they dont want to deal with all the bs of negative media/ protestors that comes along with him AKA baggage

wow im shocked, other than the fact that their known to love criminals, they have a decent QB now

It's not about him as a QB. Derrick Mason suprise retired a few weeks ago and they are starving for receivers and playmakers on that offense. Right now all they've got is Michael Clayton, no one else is a game breaker. Vick would add playmaking ability to that offense from any position which is something they desperately need. It has nothing to do with Flacco and the QB job.

I dont know thats interesting... i think every team has considered it however they dont want to deal with all the bs of negative media/ protestors that comes along with him AKA baggage

I just heard Joe Gibbs talk about this. He said any team that wants to sign Mike Vick better sign him to be the starter because he is going to bring so much baggage it would not be worth it for a role player.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.