Way OT!

Mile High

Two gentlemen were discussing their recent travels when one of the gentlemen remarked that he had just returneed from a country where all the women had their boobs on their back.

The second gentleman inquired as to what was the use of that.

The first gentleman replied: "Not much, but they're fun to dance with."

Went from two raisins on a breadboard

-----------------------

If I was a chick and knew this fact I'd get implants too. Not for the guy but for my own self confidence.

Someone out there will appricate them at some point.....

BTW, my cousin had a reduction b/c hers were so frickin huge. Went from a DD to a C and she looks much better. Plus it's better for her back. I thought it was odd that they cut the nip off and moved it but it'll still work if she has children.

As the old joke goes:

"What's the difference between real breasts and fake breasts?"

"Who cares."

Some guys prefer legs. Some prefer asses. Hell, I've got my own legs and an ass. I'm a breast man...to the core. Breasts are great, real or fake.

I still don't understand what people mean by "fake boobs". Its a concept i don't understand. My theory:

If my hands can touch them, they are real.

I dated a girl in college who had breast implants. But believe me, her boobs were real. I could phyisically touch them, and they were fantastic.

I see their use if reconstruction is required after breast cancer surgery. That is it.

As an elective process I am 100% against them. I hate the way they look and I think the lady does herself a great disservice having them installed. Plus the marks the surgery leaves like in the case of Tara Reid is very sad.

If a gal is something like an A cup and wants a little more she can get great results from ...

www.imustimust.com

Those drops they sell are not cheap ... but they really do work. And the result is totally natural. Try them today you'll like them.

Sweater Puffs Rock !