Bills Fans

Don't believe him, Jimmy. He's 5-0

I'm not scared of him or his threats none. It turns out Wormboy was right though and there are lots more obsticles. I'm not scared of them neither. Jimmy Spagnola ain't scared of nothing.

Nothing but ghosts at least. One time I saw a ghost of my Grandma Vincenza like a week after she died. It came after me with a rolling pin and I swear it felt like she hit me with it. She was yelling at me in Italian and then she just disappeared. I also seen her ghost one other time waiting in line to buy a lotto ticket but I don't think she noticed me. I got out of that store before she was done filling out the betting slip. I really don't like ghosts.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not scared of him or his threats none. It turns out Wormboy was right though and there are lots more obsticles. I'm not scared of them neither. Jimmy Spagnola ain't scared of nothing.

Nothing but ghosts at least. One time I saw a ghost of my Grandma Vincenza like a week after she died. It came after me with a rolling pin and I swear it felt like she hit me with it. She was yelling at me in Italian and then she just disappeared. I also seen her ghost one other time waiting in line to buy a lotto ticket but I don't think she noticed me. I got out of that store before she was done filling out the betting slip. I really don't like ghosts.

Do you suffer from allergies?

Tend to be clumsy and fall down the stairs?

Bruise easily?

Did the other kids pick on you in school?

Jimmy I'm going to help you get by the next level of security (for free). Ok, the next password is a "truth code". You should see a kit close to the left side of the large cabinet. Inside the kit is a lie detector machine, follow the instructions as to how to use it, get it on and ready to go. The key to this security feature is that you must be telling the truth in order for the password to work. OK this is very important, the password is I LOVE CANADA. Good luck :worthy: \

Jimmy I'm going to help you get by the next level of security (for free). Ok, the next password is a "truth code". You should see a kit close to the left side of the large cabinet. Inside the kit is a lie detector machine, follow the instructions as to how to use it, get it on and ready to go. The key to this security feature is that you must be telling the truth in order for the password to work. OK this is very important, the password is I LOVE CANADA. Good luck :worthy: \

I think you are lying about the password. I don't really care one way or the other about Canada but there is no way that the boss had that as a password attached to a lie detector. The guy was no fan of Canada I can tell you that. I hadn't really noticed nothing about Canadians being dumb but the boss clued me in. He said the average Canadian can't even tell the difference between bacon and ham.

OK, not sure why I'm saving your ass, but here's what I know:

First obsticle is the retina scan. There's a chin rest just inside the door leading to the vault. You stick your mug in there and it scans the retina. If you don't match the room is sealed with you in it and noxious gas is released. Really noxious. Hopefully you remembered to keep crayonz' eye.

Next you have the thumbprint reader. If you get throught the retina scan you next have to scan your thumbprint. If the print isn't crayonz' the room seals and all of the oxygen is sucked out. You don't want that to happen. Did you keep his right thumb?

No reason to go further until I know about the eye and thumb...

Hey Wormboy do you know anything about this nerd that has been hanging around here? He's been snooping around the safe area. He's seems to know his way around. I have just been watching him so far.

Do you think his eyeball would work? Hows about his thumbs?

I think you are lying about the password. I don't really care one way or the other about Canada but there is no way that the boss had that as a password attached to a lie detector. The guy was no fan of Canada I can tell you that. I hadn't really noticed nothing about Canadians being dumb but the boss clued me in. He said the average Canadian can't even tell the difference between bacon and ham.

How's it going spags, still dickin around eh, you should have listened to me, I am enjoying the cash. On a side note, my cousin Vito says he knows you from back in the day, says you weren't very sharp back then either. He says you spent a lot of time in the shower, while in the joint.

How's it going spags, still dickin around eh, you should have listened to me, I am enjoying the cash. On a side note, my cousin Vito says he knows you from back in the day, says you weren't very sharp back then either. He says you spent a lot of time in the shower, while in the joint.

I don't believe you got no money bug.

And the only time I spent in the joint was knocking some heads around afore I got acquitted. If your cousin Vito is the jamoke I'm thinking of, he would definitely know how much time people spent in the shower since he was there 24 7.

And don't worry none about me getting past the reticinal scan. I got my eye on an eye that my get me in. Some nerd has been poking around the place and it looks like he knows his way around. I'm just waiting for the right time.

Oh my God. I seen a ghost. I seen a ghost of the boss.

Just when I was using that nerds eyeball to get through the security system I seen a ghost of the boss walking up the driveway. He was wearing the same clothes as when he clumsily fell off the fishing boat and his shirt was ripped. He didn't look all ghosty, he looked really real.

It was a lucky break for the nerd I can tell you that. He was about to go missing for a long time. Instead I got out of there quick.

How long do ghosts usually hang around their old house before leaving like Patrick Swayze? It was about a week right?