All Bills players combined- 997 receptions

Pitta

Very interesting stat:

"...all of the Bills with at least one career reception combined -- Lee Evans, Josh Reed, Roscoe Parrish, Steve Johnson, James Hardy, Derek Schouman, Derek Fine, Dominic Rhodes, Marshawn Lynch, Fred Jackson and Corey McIntyre -- have 997 receptions."

Every Bills player combined: 997 receptions

Terrell Owens: 991 receptions

That is a snippet from THIS ESPN article. Check it out!

It's not extremely surprising. Owens has been in the league for 28 years and the other candidates are relatively young.

That's not the point, when was the last time any Bill on this roster has had even remotely close to any 1 season that Owens has had.

That's not the point, when was the last time any Bill on this roster has had even remotely close to any 1 season that Owens has had.

And what's your point? We get it, Owens has had a real nice career.

Lee......82 1292 15.8 8

TO.......85 1180 13.9 13

Define remotely.

Lee......82 1292 15.8 8

TO.......85 1180 13.9 13

Define remotely.

You took by far Lee Evans' best season and put it up against an average T.O year and in the most important category (TDs) Lee isn't even close. I don't understand all the hatred for T.O, he's the best receiver we've had since Reed.

And BTW, not that I know him personally, but when I met Reed last year, he was one of the cockiest people I've ever met and refused to give me an autograph.

Yeah but Josh Reed blocks with the best of them downfield. :unsure:

Yeah, if he doesn't help out your fantasy team, he is worthless......why both to fix the offensive line :wallbash:

You took by far Lee Evans' best season and put it up against an average T.O year and in the most important category (TDs) Lee isn't even close. I don't understand all the hatred for T.O, he's the best receiver we've had since Reed.

And BTW, not that I know him personally, but when I met Reed last year, he was one of the cockiest people I've ever met and refused to give me an autograph.

You are comparing apples and oranges- Evans is a deep threat, Owens is more of a possession guy, despite the fact that he can get deep at times. An Owens type WR will always have more catches and more TD's.

People hate Owens because he is an attention monger that will sacrifice the good of the team to get the spotlight on himself. He is a problem, but the 24/7 media that fans justify adds to the problem. He is a very good WR, but is on the downside of his career- he will do well for the 15 QB's that throw to him this year. Moulds was pretty good as well.

You are comparing apples and oranges- Evans is a deep threat, Owens is more of a possession guy, despite the fact that he can get deep at times. An Owens type WR will always have more catches and more TD's.

People hate Owens because he is an attention monger that will sacrifice the good of the team to get the spotlight on himself. He is a problem, but the 24/7 media that fans justify adds to the problem. He is a very good WR, but is on the downside of his career- he will do well for the 15 QB's that throw to him this year. Moulds was pretty good as well.

You're missing my point entirely and arguing semantics. My point is that Owens is more of a scoring threat and the best, most consistent receiver we've had in awhile and we should be excited about this.

You're missing my point entirely and arguing semantics. My point is that Owens is more of a scoring threat and the best, most consistent receiver we've had in awhile and we should be excited about this.

We need a running game....Owens is a good player when he isn't causing problems, but the O-line is much more important

Nobody is debating this.

Where is this hatred? Most here are excited and anxious to see how he plays.