NFL Net Bills' Preview Today (Monday) at 6:30P EST

Didn't see it posted, and couldn't find it in a search.

According to a promo I saw, NFL Network is doing a piece on the Bills camp today in their 6:30P All Access. I am only passing along what I heard.

Just a heads-up.

EDIT: I initially posted ESPN, but I think I was mistaken, as I didn't write it down (I saw the promo in passing). I now think it was NFL Network

According to a promo I saw, NFL Network is doing a piece on the Bills camp today in their 6:30P All Access. I am only passing along what I heard.

Just a heads-up.

EDIT: I initially posted ESPN, but I think I was mistaken, as I didn't write it down (I saw the promo in passing). I now think it was NFL Network

Sorry to hear of your passing :rolleyes:

Thanks for the heads-up though, I will turn it on now.

Sorry to hear of your passing :rolleyes:

Thanks for the heads-up though, I will turn it on now.

Fu#k s#it son of B word! I missed something about the Bills on ESPN. Dunno what NFL net is going to do. This Vick travesty has screwed everything up!

I guess T.O. had nothing to say today?

:rolleyes:

That would be a first.

Maybe the Vick thing screwed everything up. Perhaps the short piece on ESPN was supposed to run at 6:30 but got bumped until later. But it must have been VERY short, as I was flipping back and forth, fairly regularly.

I'm totally disappointed and I apologize for even starting this thread.

"You have screwed me again, Pennypacker! "

Just interviewed Edwards. Same old same old

Edwards totally recovered from concussion and groin injuries. Understands the great QBs stay on the field, and he needs to do the same. (Amen to that)

Impressed with TO, his ability and work ethic. Makes everyone better, raises the level, rubbing off on his teammates. He is learning a lot from TO and thinks TO is learning some from him, too.

TO building good relationships, best foot forward, blah, blah, blah.

Expects team to be playing into Jan and Feb (OK, Trent). Agrees with Ralph that not making playoffs is big disappointment.

Trent is OK in interviews, but he talks very fast, and definitely hits his talking points and gives safe answers. That's fine with me. But it makes him a boring interview.

Just a heads-up.

I posted this the other day & bumped it today because it was on page 2. :rolleyes:

I posted this the other day & bumped it today because it was on page 2. :rolleyes:

I wish I would have seen it, so I could have bitched at you for how disappointed I was. Now it's my fault. :wallbash: