Two-a-days are now over for the Bills?!

Biscuit

Is it any wonder why a Dick Jauron coached team looks clueless and weak most every Sunday? The guy is the biggest wimp head coach ever when it comes down to whipping a team into shape. Let me also mention that I think it's laughable when Bills fans come to his defense in regards to stuff like this.

Yes, because the first quarter of last season (the part of the season TC has the most immediate impact on) was a HUGE problem.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now one a days including 7 night sessions which, let's face it, are purely for the fans. Don't mind it, but I have the idea that daytime sessions are more intense and more apt to whip guys into game shape. But that sun, DJ can't stand it. He can skip the hat that way.

But hey, DJ is a great guy. And Kelsay is the best locker room guy ever. And, dammit, its hard to win games in the NFL.

Let's hope the players can self-motivate.

Nope, turns out the 4-0 staws are fairly hefty.

There's a reason why everyone who wasn't a Bills fan thought that record was a mirage. Sorry, but when they had to play the real teams on their schedule they had all the toughness and mental fortitude of the keystone cops.

John Clayton addressed this issue the other day on his radio show. He said most teams are cutting back on 2 a days & going with lighter training camps because there are 10 less players in camp than there were before. He said most coaches would like at least 86 or 87 players in Camp but the Owners refused because of the Money. Coaches do not want to over work their players, and are afraid of injuries, that is the reason for the lighter work in training camp.

Nope, turns out the 4-0 staws are fairly hefty.

Yeah, struggling to beat the lowly Raiders at home was quite impressive. And the combined record of those 4 teams at the end of the season, 16-48. Thanks for playing little kitty. You're so clueless baby, and you don't even know it!

Epic fail.

Yeah, struggling to beat the lowly Raiders at home was quite impressive. And the combined record of those 4 teams at the end of the season, 16-48. Thanks for playing little kitty. You're so clueless baby, and you don't even know it!

Epic fail.

Yeah, no.

Go piss in your own Cornflakes, or at least accept the fact that your "opinion" runs contrary to everything every expert linked to or cited in this thread purports.

Yeah, no.

Go piss in your own Cornflakes, or at least accept the fact that your "opinion" runs contrary to everything every expert linked to or cited in this thread purports.

Wow, at least you got the verb in bold-faced correct, if nothing else. I guess there is a first time for everything.

Sorry, I don't speak Troll.

Creativity is apparently NOT your forte. Stick with being the self-proclaimed "King of This Jungle".

Someday you'll find out what a troll is. I am not a troll. I just never put on the brown shirt like you Sturmabteilung dudes.