SKOOBY

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I count 6

Bills close to signing Levitre and 5 TO related

Did you get that one in the lower right?? How many other teams are mentioned on there?? Almost none. This is real scary, scary good.

Our team is being tracked thanks to signing one player, unreal.

I think alot of it has to do with people in the media waiting suspensefully for the first signs of the epic train crash that they assume the T.O./Bills relationship will inevitably become.

Or maybe it's the countless hours they have spent building him up as a media sensation in a sports venue, they will not waste that. This move maybe the best move T.O. ever made, it feeds his ego and his wallet. He should be just tickled pink, hopefully he plays like it.

What collateral information will you use to support your wild guess? :beer:

Link please?

Isn't that common sense? Can you think of another time that the Bills were ever this big of a focal point on ESPN? Or any team in recent memory, aside from maybe the Cowboys last year or the Pats the year before.

I think alot of it has to do with people in the media waiting suspensefully for the first signs of the epic train crash that they assume the T.O./Bills relationship will inevitably become.

The media is already putting there own spin on To's comments about Vick and making more than it is. I saw the interview and they just pounded questions about Michael Vick at TO until they had enough "meat" to do thier hype thing.

I watched all the interviews that I could find of Blls players after practice and TO was the only one asked to comment on the Michael Vick situation. Why is that?

Isn't that common sense? Can you think of another time that the Bills were ever this big of a focal point on ESPN? Or any team in recent memory, aside from maybe the Cowboys last year or the Pats the year before.

Maybe during the time they went to four consecutive Superbowls, and there were beaucoup side stories about 'the Bickering Bills'? Maybe when Polian consummated the 3-team blockbuster deal that brought Cornelius Bennett to Buffalo? Maybe when Flutie came here and ended up being the NFL's Comeback Player of the Year? Maybe after the "Music City Miracle, or the 'Greatest Comeback in NFL History'?

F&ck no, it's not just "common sense". Dude made a wild assertion, as he frequently does, backed by no collateral data whatsoever.

Maybe during the time they went to four consecutive Superbowls, and there were beaucoup side stories about 'the Bickering Bills'? Maybe when Polian consummated the 3-team blockbuster deal that brought Cornelius Bennett to Buffalo? Maybe when Flutie came here and ended up being the NFL's Comeback Player of the Year? Maybe after the "Music City Miracle, or the 'Greatest Comeback in NFL History'?

F&ck no, it's not just "common sense". Dude made a wild assertion, as he frequently does, backed by no collateral data whatsoever.

The OP said that the Bills "have never been on their (ESPN) website in 7 different places". Common sense says no. There was no ESPN NFL page when the Bills were losing four consecutive Super Bowls, or when Bennett was brought to Buffalo. Flutie, although a big story, was not the celebrity that Owens is, and his coming to Buffalo was not as out-of-left-field as Owens. And the Bills certainly did not get as much exposure for choking in a miraculous playoff game as they have for signing the NFL's most recognizable player.

The OP said that the Bills "have never been on their (ESPN) website in 7 different places". Common sense says no. There was no ESPN NFL page when the Bills were losing four consecutive Super Bowls, or when Bennett was brought to Buffalo. Flutie, although a big story, was not the celebrity that Owens is, and his coming to Buffalo was not as out-of-left-field as Owens. And the Bills certainly did not get as much exposure for choking in a miraculous playoff game as they have for signing the NFL's most recognizable player.

:beer:

My point exactly, IQ above 130 on this site is priceless.

:beer:

My point exactly, IQ above 130 on this site is priceless.

You really are an ass aren't you? You turned half the board away from you with the type of car you drive comment, now insult the IQ of the posters here? Sheesh.

See below...

I rest my case.

I believe that was a jab at you, not meant to be taken literally. I believe you are so infatuated with all the T.O. attention because you are a lot like him. You love the attention, regardless of it being good or bad.

I believe that was a jab at you, not meant to be taken literally. I believe you are so infatuated with all the T.O. attention because you are a lot like him. You love the attention, regardless of it being good or bad.

Go a little further and figure the IQ of a guy talking about his fingers, get it now?? (probably not)

Go a little further and figure the IQ of a guy talking about his fingers, get it now?? (probably not)

I'm done with you. You don't understand how to take sarcasm and I refuse to feed your masochistic ego anymore. I don't know why you are the way you are, maybe you didn't get enough attention as a child or maybe you just don't get enough now, but I won't be a party to your self gratification anymore. We joined this site the same month of the same year. You like to see your own thoughts verbalized, however inane, so much that you are almost to 3,000 posts while I sit at less than 200. Basically you are a post whore. Enjoy the posts.