Justice Hairston Injured First Day At Camp

SKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBY will be starting his own thread shortly...

"Per Chris Brown: RB Hairston leaves with injury"

...followed almost immediately by a new thread -

"Per Chris Brown: Nelson not at practice"

EDIT: OMFG, the Nelson thread is already up :lol: :lol: ;)

link

You knew it wouldn't take long for him to be on top of it. :lol:

You knew it wouldn't take long for him to be on top of it. :lol:

Well he's signed, so him not being at practice seems odd too me. Chris Brown reported it so I brought it over here, I cannot see the big deal. Some of you are behaving children that have to try to poke fun at others, grow up.

Well he's signed, so him not being at practice seems odd too me. Chris Brown reported it so I brought it over here, I cannot see the big deal. Some of you are behaving children that have to try to poke fun at others, grow up.

Yeah, I agree with Skooby. Post outright lies and dodge it when questioned on it. Make sure that you post everything that could even be considered a thread immediately, even if it is a story on the front page. Never ever think about contributing to another's thread. You know, adult like.

Actually, it is not odd at all to anyone with any sense. Read the Nelson thread, Skoob. He may have agreed to the deal, but has not yet signed. Perhaps he is on his way to Rochester to sign it and begin practice.

Actually, it is not odd at all to anyone with any sense. Read the Nelson thread, Skoob. He may have agreed to the deal, but has not yet signed. Perhaps he is on his way to Rochester to sign it and begin practice.

Seems fair, I'm good with that.

Maybe what SKOOOOOOOOOOOBY finds odd is that the Bills didn't have a private jet on the ground last nite in Gonzales, LA, just waiting to fly Nelson to Rochester for this morning's practice? :lol: