Why does Rotoworld dis Aaron Maybin?

Both first-round choices — defensive end Aaron Maybin and offensive lineman Eric Wood — remain unsigned, as do second-rounders Jairus Byrd and Andy Levitre and fourth-rounder Shawn Nelson. The contracts of Byrd, Levitre and Nelson could be done soon, perhaps in time for the start of practice, but Maybin and Wood will probably be holdouts because the process for signing first-round picks is tedious.

The above quote if from an article sited by Rotoworld in announcing that Eric Wood may be a holdout.

Why does Rotoworld also not list Maybin?

Is this racially motivated?

Rotoworld Eric Wood thingy

D&C article quoted above thingy.

Rotoworld Aaron Maybin player update thingy

The above quote if from an article sited by Rotoworld in announcing that Eric Wood may be a holdout.

Sounds like reverse discrimination. They don't want to say anything bad about the black player, i.e. that he may be a "holdout."

It was reverse discimination towards Wood. Sheesh.

I don't see where you and Beerball are getting that they don't mention Maybin. Am I just imagining seeing his name referenced directly above, alongside Wood's?

Rotoworld Aaron Maybin player update thingy

Hey Deerball, the last link goes to your brain, not an article. Assmunch!

I don't see where you and Beerball are getting that they don't mention Maybin. Am I just imagining seeing his name referenced directly above, alongside Wood's?

That's the D&C.

Rotoworld...no mention of Maybin, only Wood. I smell a rat and it aint Maybin.

wha happened to the SKOOBYTHREAD? This makes even less sense than most of my other threads without it.

That's the D&C.

Rotoworld...no mention of Maybin, only Wood. I smell a rat and it aint Maybin.

wha happened to the SKOOBYTHREAD? This makes even less sense than most of my other threads without it.

Yeah, and I'm not seeing anything. I didn't read either site and am just playing-off of Beerball's joke.