Get your Direct TV NFL Ticket - $59.99 a month for 5 months with

SKOOBY

I called this morning and threatened to cancel my service and do it every year at this time. The operator I spoke to in the cancellation department offered me the new service package deal of premier service (literally every channel except for pay per view) for $59.99 a month and FREE NFL Ticket w/ Free Superfan (which allows you phone / computer watching of the games if needed).

So again, threaten to totally cancel your service and get all the channels for 5 months and FREE NFL TIcket for $59.99 a month.

or get your ten dollars off in the other thread.....

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I called this morning and threatened to cancel my service and do it every year at this time. The operator I spoke to in the cancellation department offered me the new service package deal of premier service (literally every channel except for pay per view) for $59.99 a month and FREE NFL Ticket w/ Free Superfan (which allows you phone / computer watching of the games if needed).

So again, threaten to totally cancel your service and get all the channels for 5 months and FREE NFL TIcket for $59.99 a month.

My two year agreement is up in August, so I'll give it a try. Thanks for the info, Skooby!

Actually, the other deals suck and are the short end version of this.

Discuss it in the other thread then. Dude, you're a complete egomaniac. Why do you think you deserve your own thread for waking up in the morning? It's aggrevating. Just go. We ALL hate you.

Discuss it in the other thread then. Dude, you're a complete egomaniac. Why do you think you deserve your own thread for waking up in the morning? It's aggrevating. Just go. We ALL hate you.

Let me guess, you have cable and not satellite right??

How about SAVE YOUR MONEY... Run a cable from the computer to the tv and live stream any NFL, MLB, NHL or College game FREE...

Exactly or save dollars and not bother at all, I agree with guys that don't have direct tv and could never relate to this at all. Heck, why even leave home.

Fixed.

You're a cable boy, right?? Never paid a D TV bill right?? Just answer the question, your intelligence is showing so I want to make sure that someone that knows nothing about this subject is speaking. That happens here quite often, too much lately.

You're a cable boy, right?? Never paid a D TV bill right?? Just answer the question, your intelligence is showing so I want to make sure that someone that knows nothing about this subject is speaking. That happens here quite often, too much lately.

Are you retarded? I'm not joking. I want to know. If you are, I'm truly sorry that I've been badgering you for the better part of the last year. If you're not, then get the f*ck out you ignorant prick. I have dish network, and that has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that you should've posted this in another thread, you self indulgent nutjob.

Are you retarded? I'm not joking. I want to know. If you are, I'm truly sorry that I've been badgering you for the better part of the last year. If you're not, then get the f*ck out you ignorant prick. I have dish network, and that has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that you should've posted this in another thread, you self indulgent nutjob.

Dish Network is for people without good credit and unable to afford a direct TV account. It has 0 and I MEAN ZERO to do with direct TV. The deal I put up is smoking / torching hot deal for Direct TV customers only and I broke down just how to get it. Add up getting all the channels on DISH and see if you can get to $59.99 for 5 months, then you realize that you have no way to get NFL games on there unless ESPN / NBC hooks you up with a free-bee. You bring nothing to my threads but lip, please avoid me and my threads with your confrontational / know it all attitude and get real job to afford the real thing.

The day you can get NFL on DISH, is the day they are nearly in the same league as D TV, improve your credit and someday you'll be there.

Dish Network is for people without good credit and unable to afford a direct TV account. It has 0 and I MEAN ZERO to do with direct TV. The deal I put up is smoking / torching hot and I broke down just how to get it. You bring nothing to my threads but lip, please avoid me and my threads with your confrontational / know it all attitude.

The day you can get NFL on DISH, is the day they are nearly in the same league as D TV, improve your credit and someday you'll be there.

You, sir, have issues.

You sir, have no idea how things work.

I don't get you. I came here attacking you for not posting this crap in the thread it belongs. Why do you think I'm challenging your little "hot deal of 09" or whatever crap you're spewing.