build your o-line from past bills players

kent hull, joe d, jim richter, will wolford, the house, ruben brown, devlin, mckenzie, to name a few.

having patron so be gentle

A novel idea to pass the time...however we all want a good O line now so TO, Evans, lynch, jackson, reed and parrish can rip teams apart! I think everyone is sick of the stagnant offense as of late.

shaw was before my time. i am 45 years old. i vaguely remember dobler.

Conrad Dobler was sick! We had seasons for 32 years, 40 yard line, 12 rows up behind the Bills Bench. When I was like 8 years old I remember him going ballistic on the sidelines doing push ups and screaming, snorting etc... to get pumped up. He was definitely a few sandwiches shy of a picnic.

kent hull, joe d, jim richter, will wolford, the house, ruben brown, devlin, mckenzie, to name a few.

having patron so be gentle

This was already covered....in the 50th anniversary team you had months to vote on that was listed on the Bills' website. After you finish your last shot, check out buffalobills.com to see if it is still there.

From here on out, I'm only interested what this year's mystery O-Line ends up looking and playing like.

In the 2nd of the four SB years for the Bills, the year they played Washington in the SB. The year prior in their first SB loss, the last few games they used the no-huddle. The next season they started the year out using it and initially were unstopable, that was the year of the San Fran no punt game. About 10 weeks into the season John Davis blew out his knee, forget who filled in for him, but after that the no-huddle was never the same or as good. I always felt if Davis hadn't got hurt, they may have won that years SB. The next few years, they still ran the no-huddle, but never came close to those first ten weeks. Probably also helped that other teams figured it out too, but Davis made a big difference.