If I took a class

poorman

Would you guys be able to help me do my homework? I know there are lot of resources available, and I probably could read the book, but you guys all seem so help and all knowing. I would think it would be easier to have you guys do it for me. Is that okay?

Would you guys be able to help me do my homework?  I know there are lot of resources available, and I probably could read the book, but you guys all seem so help and all knowing.  I would think it would be easier to have you guys do it for me.  Is that okay?

108188[/snapback]

Your dog has devil eyes. :D Are you an evil person?

Would you guys be able to help me do my homework?  I know there are lot of resources available, and I probably could read the book, but you guys all seem so help and all knowing.  I would think it would be easier to have you guys do it for me.  Is that okay?

108188[/snapback]

yes of course we would, what would make you think otherwise

Perhaps if you answer mine?  What is he doing with a syringe?  Those are kind of dangerous aren't they?

108202[/snapback]

No not evil, just someimes don't know what I am doing. He is holding my speedball. I wasn't ready yet.

tater, you guys are wonderful.

Like if I asked how to calculate PI you would know the answer?

108188[/snapback]

Pleased to help. Post your query, and I will promptly post the answer at 4:00 AM EST. In most cases. I will delete my post at 4:02 AM EST so as not to clutter up the board, so you will have ample time to be enlightened.

I will go to most any length to help the youth of America. :D

As long as it's something that can't be found in a textbook, or on Google, or a trip to the library, sure.

108214[/snapback]

That's not what I need jerk. I need the answer now. I don't want to stop partying and what ever else I do. I expect and answer without needing to work for it. Why are you being a putz. Damn come here and you -as-s-holes expect me to work. IDIOTS. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Pleased to help. Post your query, and I will promptly post the answer at 4:00 AM EST. In most cases. I will delete my post at 4:02 AM EST so as not to clutter up the board, so you will have ample time to be enlightened.

I will go to most any length to help the youth of America. :D

108215[/snapback]

You expect me to be awake at 4:00? You are stupid. You should answer it and hell tye the answers into a word document for me. Don't you know I am the future of this country?