TO will be on Jimmy Kimmel Tonight

Now when was the last time the Bills had someone (TO) with that much celebrity status and who commands that much national attention? (Probably never.)

Kimmel introducing TO as "the newest Buffalo Bill" was great. The part with Lucas talking about Buffalo football fans and watching games w/the LA Bills Backers was great. The whole thing was great.

TO is great. :wallbash:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

Jim Kelly was on Letterman, during his rookie season.... Flutie was on Leno, I believe, when he was a Bill... but I agree, it was a good presentation for Terrell Owens.

That was fairly entertaining. Obviously T.O. can be a very cool, poised, intelligent, thoughtful, and witty person when he wants to be. I know he's always good for a quote because he can be controversial but I continue to be amazed at how articulate he is.

Meanwhile I heard on The Dan Patrick Show that Owens' heir apparent in Dallas, Roy Williams, is now refusing to speak to the media. He's probably all bent out of shape due to that story a few weeks ago about never seriously lifting weights. The lightning rod has left the building and it'll be interesting to see how the Cowboys respond without being able to scapegoat Owens anymore.

That was fairly entertaining. Obviously T.O. can be a very cool, poised, intelligent, thoughtful, and witty person when he wants to be. I know he's always good for a quote because he can be controversial but I continue to be amazed at how articulate he is.

Meanwhile I heard on The Dan Patrick Show that Owens' heir apparent in Dallas, Roy Williams, is now refusing to speak to the media. He's probably all bent out of shape due to that story a few weeks ago about never seriously lifting weights. The lightning rod has left the building and it'll be interesting to see how the Cowboys respond without being able to scapegoat Owens anymore.

It is too bad the Bills don't play the Cowboys this year. How cool would that be? Romo, Williams & Garrett are all on the Hot seat this year, I hope they all get burned bad. :wallbash:

I guess I was waiting for him to say things like, "I'm excited to play with Trent Edwards," "it'll be a great opportunity to play opposite a player like Lee Evans," "I like Dick," you know.

I was excited to hear him talk about the Bills, and had unfulfilled expectations.

Oh Jesus, get over that. I'm happy when athletes don't say the same ole same ole. Are you really clamoring for a quote from an athlete like "I'm looking forward to playing with so and so. He's got a lot of talent. Great opportunity."?

Fun.

Jim Kelly was on Letterman, during his rookie season.... Flutie was on Leno, I believe, when he was a Bill... but I agree, it was a good presentation for Terrell Owens.

And the Brentwood Butcher had his Hertz commercials and his movie...'ahem'... career, but none of those guys - and I like Jimbo as much as any Bills fan - none had the charisma and 'Hollywood' celebrity demeanor that TO seems to project, nor attracted the media attention that Owens attracts. TO instantly puts BuffTown and the Bills in the national spotlight.

I'm almost hoping the Cowboys win the NFC so we get a third shot at 'em in the Superbowl - this time with Wade as their coach, and with TO wearing Bills blue...

19 and 0 baby!!! :devil:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!! :wallbash:

And he came across better than anybody expected.....after the Reality Show airs, there prob. won't be a ticket available for any game. It's the media attention he will probably attract to the Bills. It sure will be fun (until he starts to suck....).