Ex NFL WR Michael Westbrook just hammered a 6' 7"

It's a pretty entertaining show hosted by Mayhem Miller. In it a bully is challenged to enter the ring with a professional cage fighter (MMA) for $10,000. This 6' 7" fool got into the ring with 6' 3" (223 lbs) Michael Westbrook. There's two 3 minute rounds. The first round is grappling only. The bully starts with $5,000 but every time he taps out he loses a grand. The second round is for $5,000 also and is full contact but the winner takes the whole 5 grand. Any money lost by bully in either round goes to the victim(s).

To say that Westbrook is chiseled would be an understatement. He plummeled the bully in the second round with some of the hardest shots I ever witnessed. Westbrook is one nasty guy and now I realize just how much RB Stephen Davis was overwhelmed when Westbrook pounded him senseless several years back.

The first round is grappling only. The bully starts with $5,000 but every time he taps out he loses a grand. The second round is for $5,000 also and is full contact but the winner takes the whole 5 grand. Any money lost by bully in either round goes to the victim(s).

Somebody should give Ron Mexico a head's up about this...sounds like a legal way to accomplish the same thing he was into.

I'll have to remember to YouTube when I get home from work. :rolleyes:

Here, maybe this will help. This is the entire episode. If you don't want to watch it all then drag it to it's 3rd and 4th window, it will show both rounds. Keep in mind that the bully was allowed to wear headgear and Westbrook was able to rock him with either hand. Like him or not the guy is a beast.

http://www.mmamoz.com/bully-beatdown-video...ook-episode-two

Here, maybe this will help. This is the entire episode. If you don't want to watch it all then drag it to it's 3rd and 4th window, it will show both rounds. Keep in mind that the bully was allowed to wear headgear and Westbrook was able to rock him with either hand. Like him or not the guy is a beast.

http://www.mmamoz.com/bully-beatdown-video...ook-episode-two

Damn...I never knew Westbrook was into taekwondo and Jujitsu like that...2008 Jujitsu champ...