The White Throwback Jersey

People keep clammoring for it and Brandon is a pretty savy marketer - I woudn't be surprised to see it happen in the next couple years!'

Keep North America's Team classy and bring back the throwbacks!!

And I totally agree about that helmet - I have a replica in my living room...

If they just change the helmet to white and use the throwback unis and create an away one, it would generate a ton of revenue from people buying new merchandise while also allowing people to keep old flags etc because the logo would not change. COME ON RUSS SEE THE LIGHT! maybe these 50th anniversary helmets are a test run!

We chat about this regularly. For me, I'm done with current players -no matter how good they are right now.

Can't miss with a player from the past.

My new one? Guess. Though, from the front, everyone will assume it's whatzisname..

No white for me. If any one of the idiots near me spills ketchup, nacho cheese, or any other condiment for that matter, there won't be enough OxyClean in the world to get the blood out of it after I lose my sh*t.

As much as I hate to say we should copy ANYTHING that the Dallas Cowboys do, their merchandising department had a great idea. On their website, they have their jerseys organized by modern players and "retro/classic" players. So while I can easily get myself a replica Tony Romo jersey for 80 bucks, I could also get a Roger Staubach jersey just as easily for the same price. And they have well over 20+ players in each the modern and classic sections

I wish the Bills would put out jerseys like this. Even though the eras don't quite match up, I'd love to get a Bruce Smith or Daryl Talley jersey in those nice white throwbacks rather than being forced to shell out the extra 50 bucks to customize it myself.

The real question for me is when will they be avaiible from China

And second, what rookies do you think will changes numbers if they get a chance? Pat Thomas, 59, may get cut during camp but only signed a one year deal if he didint. Will Maybin go back to 59 or just settle of 58? PS I checked the roster and Nic Harris is wearing 49 at LB. Loved Harris pre draft and 49 is a diesel number for an LB. I hope get keeps it as I will buy one. Maybe I should just yell to them at camp...

FWIW, the official roster at buffalobills.com has Harris wearing #54

Yes I noticed this the other day at camp when he was in 54. Too bad, 49 was way cooler IMO, def more unique. Once the Chinese rip offs are available I will prob split a shipment of ten with some friends and get a Poz, McKelvin, Lynch, Evans, and maybe Maybin and Harris if they play well, all for about the cost of an official one from Reebok--all of which would be throwback variety. Why not, I can wear all those jerseys at once at the January home games.

We chat about this regularly. For me, I'm done with current players -no matter how good they are right now.

Can't miss with a player from the past.

My new one? Guess. Though, from the front, everyone will assume it's whatzisname..

I'm with you. I think I'm done with jerseys, but if I bought one, I think I'd go with Talley or Bennett.

Yeah, that was changed over the weekend. One of our friends gave me an updated roster on Sunday, but I think Harris and fellow LB Ashlee Palmer (61 to 64) were the only notable changes. (Other guys were all practice-squad types.)

I picked up this white throwback jersey last week. Just shipped by "China Post".

Sorry to re-hash a dead topic, but i don't understand DHGATE, if you buy several jerseys from the same seller, do you have to pay like $30 S&H for each individual jersey or do they combine shipping?