We can't win in good weather.

Hardy Pyle

Our QB position is a dysfunctional position. So the wind negates a good QB. We don't have a good QB so it doesn't hurt so much. Other teams with good QB's are hurt alot more because of the wind.

If there was no wind that game, we would have got smoked.

Now, I'm sorry for pissing on the parade.

But the good news is, we get our QB problems sorted and we look pretty good at the rest of our positions. And our D-line and O-line is coming around.

I love the calmness of our coach as well. Always composed. I respect that.

I had a hard time standing straight during the anthem.

107546[/snapback]

Was it just the wind Jack??? <_<

I do agree, I was scared for the military folks holding that giant flag, It looked as if they were about to lift off.

Our QB position is a dysfunctional position. So the wind negates a good QB. We don't have a good QB so it doesn't hurt so much. Other teams with good QB's are hurt alot more because of the wind.

If there was no wind that game, we would have got smoked.

Now, I'm sorry for pissing on the parade.

But the good news is, we get our QB problems sorted and we look pretty good at the rest of our positions. And our D-line and O-line is coming around.

I love the calmness of our coach as well. Always composed. I respect that.

107538[/snapback]

I really don't think the weather had very much to do with that game at all. It was windy but it was completely dry and not cold whatsoever. At times the wind would kick up and blow a punt or a kickoff strangely but Doug Brien seemed to miss his kick with the wind because he over compensated for it and it never blew. Most of the passes going both ways were on target. Drew threw that ball to Evans downfield against the wind and it never fluttered, and earlier in the game way over threw a deep toss to Moulds because he thught the wind would hold it up a lot more than it did. The Jets made a 41 yarder against the wind and missed the 36 yarder with the wind. Moorman's perfect punt was against the wind, too, and it just sailed as a perfect spiral right to the spot. The wind had not a huge factor in this game, and besides, I heard Sam Gash say the other day that the wind in Giant Stadium for the most part is just as bad as in the Ralph and there would be no advantage in this game, which was true.

Pennington relies on his accuracy and you can see a few passes that the wind played with. Drew is not very accurate at the best of times....

...hey, beat NE and I might be a believer. It was a good win, I'd like to see us do it in decent conditions.

I'm not one of the fans piling on the team when we lose or calling us superbowl champ when we win. We're getting better, I like the progress of our younger players and draft picks. The pieces are coming together. But I think we have alot of work to do.