Houston comeback game out on DVD

damj

Houston comeback game out on DVD, $12 at Tops. I haven't watched it yet, but it looks to be the entire game, original network broadcast.

My only copy is "bootleg VHS copy" taped in South Florida, so since I'm going to be back in WNY this coming week for a few days, I know one souvenir I'll be picking up while I'm home! :D

(there I go "living in the past" again) :doh:

Thanks for the info!

My only copy is "bootleg VHS copy" taped in South Florida, so since I'm going to be back in WNY this coming week for a few days, I know one souvenir I'll be picking up while I'm home! :D

(there I go "living in the past" again) :doh:

Thanks for the info!

I'll check it out tonight and make sure that it's the full game, and not some "NFL Films" highlight show ... but it sounds like it's the whole game.

Not sure if this was already posted at some point, but this DVD comes out Aug. 4th

http://www.amazon.com/NFL-History-Artist-N...0141&sr=8-2

Interesting... Wonder why it's on two DVDs, when it's only 100 minutes... :doh:

As for the comeback game -- I don't think it's the full game.

EDIT: Maybe it is:

http://www.amazon.com/NFL-Game-Archives-Bu...0352&sr=8-6

I'll check it out tonight and make sure that it's the full game, and not some "NFL Films" highlight show ... but it sounds like it's the whole game.

I have this dvd (as long as Tops isn't selling a different version). It's the complete broadcast. Check out Todd Christensen rocking the greasy broadcaster mullet.

• 4 weeks later...
I have this dvd (as long as Tops isn't selling a different version). It's the complete broadcast. Check out Todd Christensen rocking the greasy broadcaster mullet.

Yep. I got it a couple years ago. It is indeed the complete network broadcast.