Man it was nice to see that punt out of bounds!

That's the only thing that's been lacking in Moorman's game, IMHO. Too many punts down the middle and into the end zone. Whether by coaching or preference, he hasn't put the ball out of bounds inside the 20 all that often.

He had a huge smile on his face after getting up from being blasted on that last punt. The guy's a playa!!!

It seems like the coffin-corner kick is a lost art in today's NFL...Moorman's punt was a real gem.

But where was the coffin-corner kick on opening day vs. Jax when the Bills most needed it? Remember Jax started their winning drive from their 20 after a short middle-of-the-field punt. Why Moorman dropped that turd in the middle of the field sticks in my craw to this day, as if you can't tell. <_<

I thought Jabari Greer was going to down it....then he stumbled and I said oh crap it's a touchback....then I say the official mark it out at the one. Was there a 12 men in the huddle penalty called? I thought they moved the ball back to the 1/2 yard line or so.

Yeah, the dorks in the booth missed it entirely, talking over the ref making the call, then saying "no, I guess it wasn't a penalty. They just picked up the flag."

You know, sad how you can feel that Moorman had to "redeem" himself by punting no better than opposing kickers into the wind yesterday, but the coffin corner kick certainly did that....