Ron Artest to the lakers

It's official, Rashweed has committed to the Celtics... I was a little nervous when the Magic threw their name in the derby. Great addition for the Celtics. I am not sure that it makes them the best in the East (so much, particularly with this team will depend on health), but they should be formidable again. They also made a qualifying offer to Big Baby Davis, and Eddie House will be back for another season. Marbury is gone (no great loss)...still feel like they need to make one more depth move...the future is so bright, I gotta wear shades! I know it is going to be a mountain to climb, to knock off the Lakers, but it should be fun. I am amazed at how much movement there has been this week, and how much big name movement there has been...

i think this move definitely improves the lakers. Ariza could tun out to be a bust like most other players who have gotten there paydays and moved on from the lakers. Turiaf, devean george, radmanovic etc. Kobe drawing double teams every game makes the whole team better. FYI I watch almost every game via NBA league pass. Lakers are my 2nd favorite team besides the Bills.

i think this move definitely improves the lakers. Ariza could tun out to be a bust like most other players who have gotten there paydays and moved on from the lakers. Turiaf, devean george, radmanovic etc. Kobe drawing double teams every game makes the whole team better. FYI I watch almost every game via NBA league pass. Lakers are my 2nd favorite team besides the Bills.

I think Ariza was a great player for the Lakers. I think what happens though, to guys who get their big payday elsewhere, is that they fail to recognize that part of the reason they have had success, is that they were in a good situation. I think Ariza might find that the case when he goes to Houston. Without Artest, and Ming, that is a much different team than the one who played the Lakers so tough in the playoffs. Ariza and his manager really misplayed their hand with the Lakers, IMO.