Bills and Sabres ranked for need of a uniform makeover

I think, like everybody, I prefer every uniform the Bills have ever had to this one, but I think making the top 10 is a little harsh. Call me crazy, but I think the white jerseys with the blue pants are kinda sweet. On the contrary, the Sabres' uniforms are an utter embarrassment. I was home over Christmas and I went to a couple Sabres' games and seeing grown men walking around in those things- they look ridiculous. We like to think we are a traditional hockey city- and we are- but we have worse uniforms than say, the Nashville Predators, the Florida Panthers and certainly, the Phoenix Coyotes. We have the second worst uniforms in the entire league next to the Atlanta Thrashers' home uniforms, which are, beyond a shadow of a doubt, the worst uniforms in the history of professional sports.

I gotta disagree.The Vancover Canucks old school black and yellow jerseys takes the cake hands down, :unsure: The fugliest uniform in sports with the Jets Throwaway,opps Throwback 2nd :)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember when the Bills changed their unis back in 2002, I was initially against it...but looking back on the 90's uniforms, they seem a little dated. I initially liked, and still do like the home unis...they look sharp, espicially when with white pants. The road unis I dont like though, they seem a bit over the top.

I remember when the Bills changed their unis back in 2002, I was initially against it...but looking back on the 90's uniforms, they seem a little dated. I initially liked, and still do like the home unis...they look sharp, espicially when with white pants. The road unis I dont like though, they seem a bit over the top.

One of the problems is they don't wear the white pants at home. The blue/blue home uniforms have to be one of the ugliest in history.