Terrence McGee's almost TD KR vs N.O. in 05

Best KR ever to not score. I'd like to see it again.

I drove to that game... Im form Monterrey, Mexico and I didnt want to miss the opportunity of my Bills playing so near of my city... they played in San Antonio that game... for a moment I thought he was going all the way.. last play of the second half... it was terrible... but it was good to seeing the Bills live...

Go Bills!!

I drove to that game... Im form Monterrey, Mexico and I didnt want to miss the opportunity of my Bills playing so near of my city... they played in San Antonio that game... for a moment I thought he was going all the way.. last play of the second half... it was terrible... but it was good to seeing the Bills live...

Go Bills!!

I think I may have sat next to you at that game, believe it or not...I was there too, and there were two guys next to us, who had come from Monterrey for the game...what a small world...I can't imagine there were a lot of Bills fans from Monterrey there. We were sitting pretty close to the field, closer to the endzone, and on the same side, as where McGee's "almost touchdown happened"...

Anyway, that was a pretty depressing game...it was the first time I had serious doubts about JP...early on in his career I know, but he looked like he was really lacking something...

Here ya go. The Losman overthrow of Moulds is on here too.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlig...ints-19-Bills-7

I was gonna thank you...but I'm having second thoughts. Honestly though, when I saw the title thread and saw there were 6 posts I was confident that someone would come through. Thanks.

Go Bills!!

You are a true Bills fan. Welcome to the board brother.

I think I may have sat next to you at that game, believe it or not...I was there too, and there were two guys next to us, who had come from Monterrey for the game...what a small world...I can't imagine there were a lot of Bills fans from Monterrey there. We were sitting pretty close to the field, closer to the endzone, and on the same side, as where McGee's "almost touchdown happened"...

Anyway, that was a pretty depressing game...it was the first time I had serious doubts about JP...early on in his career I know, but he looked like he was really lacking something...

OMG. Could it be?

Go Bills!!

I was at that game too...Im from Piedras Negras, if u know where that is u are the sh--. Only NFL game Ive ever been to. Moulds could have tried to go for the ball. Freaking players conspired against Losman.