i am beginning to see

Guest FUKK THE BILLS

Guest three3

i am against the move because TO is such an !@#$ but i am beginning to see the potential light at the end of the tunnel.

we all know ralph is too cheap to can a coach with 2+ years remaining on his contract so this is what must happen. TO throws hissy fits when things don't go his way and pouts so much and so loud that it becomes too much for jauron to take, so much so that jauron resigns. in the end, it would be worth it

i am against the move because TO is such an !@#$ but i am beginning to see the potential light at the end of the tunnel.

we all know ralph is too cheap to can a coach with 2+ years remaining on his contract so this is what must happen. TO throws hissy fits when things don't go his way and pouts so much and so loud that it becomes too much for jauron to take, so much so that jauron resigns. in the end, it would be worth it

I like this scenario better -- Jauron thanks TO for helping to get the team over the hump as they stand together holding the Lombardi Trophy.

this is probably the most negative post on here. first you say TO is an !@#$ even though you don't know him and there is probably information that most don't know about each of his previous teams(thats not to say that owens is not a disturbance but to call someone an !@#$ based on that is stupid). you then go on about how much ralph is a cheapskate throw in some crappy scenario that you think will happen and top it all off with the fact that you think this is the "silver lining". THIS IS THE EQUIVALENT OF A SKOOBY THREAD!

do i think jauron is a good coach...i don't know. has he made some bad calls...i guess but when you think of all the weird things(in terms of bad draft picks and injury) i would say he could have done worse. sure we were 4-0 last year, but i think us tanking it was more because of the fact that edwards was injured and losman played :D and the year before that i believe we had like 17 guys on IR or some rediculous thing. even though we have had three 7-9 seasons i don't believe that firing him is the answer because where does it end, phillips, williams maularki(spelled wrong don't care)...where does it end. having said that i believe that jauron definately needs to show improvement now that those excuses are a thing of the past because i think we have a legitemate playoff roster and if we don't get in or are at least competitive, i would start looking elsewhere in the coaching dept.

this is probably the most negative post on here. first you say TO is an !@#$ even though you don't know him and there is probably information that most don't know about each of his previous teams(thats not to say that owens is not a disturbance but to call someone an !@#$ based on that is stupid). you then go on about how much ralph is a cheapskate throw in some crappy scenario that you think will happen and top it all off with the fact that you think this is the "silver lining". THIS IS THE EQUIVALENT OF A SKOOBY THREAD!

do i think jauron is a good coach...i don't know. has he made some bad calls...i guess but when you think of all the weird things(in terms of bad draft picks and injury) i would say he could have done worse. sure we were 4-0 last year, but i think us tanking it was more because of the fact that edwards was injured and losman played :thumbsup: and the year before that i believe we had like 17 guys on IR or some rediculous thing. even though we have had three 7-9 seasons i don't believe that firing him is the answer because where does it end, phillips, williams maularki(spelled wrong don't care)...where does it end. having said that i believe that jauron definately needs to show improvement now that those excuses are a thing of the past because i think we have a legitemate playoff roster and if we don't get in or are at least competitive, i would start looking elsewhere in the coaching dept.

I'm not a fan of the thread, but your post, while optimistic...is incredibley nieve. Dj sucks. He should have been fired. Accept it and move on. He's a nice guy and could possibly make a good db coach, but he can't lead an NFL team to the promised land. If a hc can't lead a team to the promised land, why would he be a hc?