Colbert rips Favre

During the Colbert Report Stephen Colbert ripped Brett Favre:

"Another season of Favre Waffeling has begun. This means its lasted longer than the XFL. "

"Green Bay fans woud like to help Favre become a Viking by putting him on a ship and setting it on fire."

"I thnk Favre comming back is a great thing because kids have always looked up to him, and now senior citizens can too. Just think of how much money our country could save if our seniors took Favre's advice and came out of retirment. Think how much we could save on medicare and social security! Of course they would need to find an employer who is willing to hire an OLD, UNPRODUCTIVE INJURY PRONE worker. I suggest they start by calling the Minnesota Vikings."

During the Colbert Report Stephen Colbert ripped Brett Favre:

"Another season of Favre Waffeling has begun. This means its lasted longer than the XFL. "

"Green Bay fans woud like to help Favre become a Viking by putting him on a ship and setting it on fire."

"I thnk Favre comming back is a great thing because kids have always looked up to him, and now senior citizens can too. Just think of how much money our country could save if our seniors took Favre's advice and came out of retirment. Think how much we could save on medicare and social security! Of course they would need to find an employer who is willing to hire an OLD, UNPRODUCTIVE INJURY PRONE worker. I suggest they start by calling the Minnesota Vikings."

:ph34r:

Linky