Program Alert

Three segments.

First segment, Eric Studesville putting the running backs through individual drills, working on footwork and chip and release drills. They were doing agility drills while holding footballs and Studesville was slapping at the ball as he coached them. Corey McIntyre is definitely fullback clumsy. Marshawn and Freddie were quite polished in their footwork.

Second segment, Marcus Stroud giving Solomon Wilcots a tour of the facility. Pretty uneventful. Weight room with Ashton Yobouty and Jonathan Stupar working out, A buddy-buddy cameo with Marshawn chumming it up with Stroud in the locker room, coming upon an unsuspecting Trent Edwards in the locker room...Trent wasn't in the mood. A brief tour of the defensive meeting room. One sign that said "Bills' Defense: Start Quickly, Sustain, Finish Strong" and another sign in the back of the room which I couldn't read except for the top which said something like "Defensive Keys: Less than 17 points..." and I couldn't read the rest of them. Later in the show they did the same thing with Baldinger visiting Joe Thomas of the 49ers. Boy the Ralph is an old stadium but the locker room at the 49ers practice facility was a joke. Much more cramped, rundown, and dingy than the Bills locker room.

Third segment, with Kawika Mitchell and Paul Poszluzny talking about how to differentiate run and pass keys both pre-snap and post snap. Pretty boring stuff. I think it was Bruce Hall and Marvin Philip playing the parts of the center and quarterback. Poz has a huge neck now. Definitely has the Shane Conlan/Penn State neck thing going on. Poz definitely speaks and communicates well. I was surprised that he looked physically bigger than Kawika. Dude is a football junkie. Really hoping Poz has the breakout year we all think he can have.

Three segments.

First segment, Eric Studesville putting the running backs through individual drills, working on footwork and chip and release drills. They were doing agility drills while holding footballs and Studesville was slapping at the ball as he coached them. Corey McIntyre is definitely fullback clumsy. Marshawn and Freddie were quite polished in their footwork.

Second segment, Marcus Stroud giving Solomon Wilcots a tour of the facility. Pretty uneventful. Weight room with Ashton Yobouty and Jonathan Stupar working out, A buddy-buddy cameo with Marshawn chumming it up with Stroud in the locker room, coming upon an unsuspecting Trent Edwards in the locker room...Trent wasn't in the mood. A brief tour of the defensive meeting room. One sign that said "Bills' Defense: Start Quickly, Sustain, Finish Strong" and another sign in the back of the room which I couldn't read except for the top which said something like "Defensive Keys: Less than 17 points..." and I couldn't read the rest of them. Later in the show they did the same thing with Baldinger visiting Joe Thomas of the 49ers. Boy the Ralph is an old stadium but the locker room at the 49ers practice facility was a joke. Much more cramped, rundown, and dingy than the Bills locker room.

Third segment, with Kawika Mitchell and Paul Poszluzny talking about how to differentiate run and pass keys both pre-snap and post snap. Pretty boring stuff. I think it was Bruce Hall and Marvin Philip playing the parts of the center and quarterback. Poz has a huge neck now. Definitely has the Shane Conlan/Penn State neck thing going on. Poz definitely speaks and communicates well. I was surprised that he looked physically bigger than Kawika. Dude is a football junkie. Really hoping Poz has the breakout year we all think he can have.

Great summary. I was impressed with the way Poz spoke as well. He came across as confident and experienced. Hopefully this will be a breakout year for him. I actually feel a little better about this team after getting that insider glimpse.

Good review!

BTW Poz has a huge neck NOW?

That guy has never been able to buy shirts off the rack. I mean Im not a big dude, but buying shirts to fit my German neck dimensions used to be a pain.

B.

Three segments.

Pretty good summation, but I thought the Stroud segment showed the Chemistry in the locker room. You need to get HD. The sign you couldn't read said Get 4 turnovers, 4 3 & outs, Score or put offense in position to score. The funniest thing was when they went to show the sign, Stroud blocked it & said he didn't want Bill Belicheck* to film it. :doh: