What 5 Teams Do You Think Have...................

H2o

1. Arizona

2. New England

3. Buffalo

4. Indianapolis

5. Green Bay

Denver's WR's were a product of number 6. Cutler is gone & so is their production.

I still Indy's top 2 of Wayne & Gonzalez. Peyton will make a star out of some receiver we've never heard of!

What he said. :rolleyes:

So was the:

Offensive line

running game

Tight end

Anything else? Cause those 27 tds to 20 turnovers sure make Cutler look like he makes everyone better!

OT, but how in God's name does a new HC come into a situation with a pro-bowl QB and blow it sooooooo bad that he has to trade him away. Why in God's name would you go after another QB at all? If Josh McDaniels is still the Broncos coach in two years I'll be extremely surprised.

IMO, this would be like Marv Levy coming in and trying to get another QB to play instead of Kelly!

McDaniels is definitely tard material.

Screwing things up so much that he had to trade a pro-bowl QB, amazing. :rolleyes:<_<

My top 5 is:

1. Jets

2. Dolphins

3. Vikings

4. Chiefs

5. Oakland

..to need to draft a WR in the first round next year.

You better add the Bills to this list as TO will be outta here.

I definitely don't think you are a homer. The Bills receivers as a group are without a doubt in the top five in the game. While Evans and Owens are superstars, the group we have vying for the #3 position are strong indeed and we have backups who are very very competitive. Our problems are going to be whether the offensive line (which is sooooo new in that we have a couple of rookies and many guys playing new positions) is going to jell early, and a concern about whether TE is ready to take full advantage of this receiving corp (I for one think he is). For me its a very big risk on the offensive line that keeps us from being a top five offense altogether. That line jells (gels?) we have a shot to go well into the playoffs.

I definitely don't think you are a homer. The Bills receivers as a group are without a doubt in the top five in the game. While Evans and Owens are superstars, the group we have vying for the #3 position are strong indeed and we have backups who are very very competitive. Our problems are going to be whether the offensive line (which is sooooo new in that we have a couple of rookies and many guys playing new positions) is going to jell early, and a concern about whether TE is ready to take full advantage of this receiving corp (I for one think he is). For me its a very big risk on the offensive line that keeps us from being a top five offense altogether. That line jells (gels?) we have a shot to go well into the playoffs.

Who are you calling a homer????

I speak the truth....

1. Cards (Fitz is the best and Boldin isnt dar behind)

2. New England (Brady and Welker are a nasty long / short combo)

3. Green Bay (Jennings is really good and Driver is the model of consistency)

4. Buffalo (Would make them higher if I could be 100% sure that without single coverage Evans will for sure be a 1000yrd WR)

5. Pitt (Cant argue with results.)

1. Cards (Fitz is the best and Boldin isnt dar behind)

2. New England (Brady and Welker are a nasty long / short combo)

3. Green Bay (Jennings is really good and Driver is the model of consistency)

4. Buffalo (Would make them higher if I could be 100% sure that without single coverage Evans will for sure be a 1000yrd WR)

5. Pitt (Cant argue with results.)

http://www.nfl.com/players/leeevans/profile?id=EVA454901

Two out of the last 3 years he's gone over the 1,000 yard mark, without any real help on the other side or at the TE position. I think it's safe to say he'll get 1,000 yards this season if he stays healthy with T.O. playing the opposite side.