Two Bills Drive Madden 2010 Franchise

Count me in but I just have a question. Do you go week to week like in real life or can you skip a head at your own pace? I can't imagine why not its your own league so its not tied to anything.

Also i heard that soon you can get a demo at gamestop if you preorder it. And unlike the demo you can get on X-box live its a whole game only you have to play as the Steelers vs the Cardinals. The Demo on X-box live is just one 2 minute drive.

Guest three3

i have been away from video games for a while. do you do a fantasy style draft and then actually play the games or do you simulate them? what console?

i have been away from video games for a while. do you do a fantasy style draft and then actually play the games or do you simulate them? what console?

I can't see why they wouldn't let you choose which way you wanted to go. In offline franchise you can pick which way you want and you can play or simulate the games as well. I have no clue how the online stuff works. The consoles that this online franchise is available for are 360 and PS3.

I can't see why they wouldn't let you choose which way you wanted to go. In offline franchise you can pick which way you want and you can play or simulate the games as well. I have no clue how the online stuff works. The consoles that this online franchise is available for are 360 and PS3.

From what i have read, you have the option to take current teams or host a fantasy draft. The fantasy draft can last as long or as short as you like. Guys can log in and make their picks whenever, or you can get everyone on at the same time. For the season, the commish has control as to when to advance to the next week. Most set a deadline to play your game for that week. So if everyone plays week 1 on a monday, you can start week 2 on tuesday.

Here's a Q and A about online franchise. While not perfect, its looks like a good start.

http://insideblog.easports.com/archive/200...10-q-amp-a.aspx

Anyone down to start a Madden 2010 Online Franchise for us...the Two Bills Drive people!?

In case you didn't know yet...

http://gamevideos.1up.com/video/id/24924

That video will explain it all

THIS IS A GREAT IDEA DRIZZ! If we start one with people from TBD the league has a much higher chance of being successful, instead of random people on XBox Live flaking out if their team is bad.

I'm assuming this is XBox360 you're talking about? If you are doing PS3 then I'm out of luck. Otherwise keep this thing going until we get 32 people, do a fantasy draft, and let's do it.

I'm also assuming since you are organizing it, you'd take the Bills as your team. I'll take the Bills if not, but I call the Steelers otherwise. My XBox live name is "Boney Bone Bone"

Definitely keep this going.

Guest three3

i noticed when i used to play madden online that a ton of cheesing would happen. like qb scrambling with vick on all downs and a lot of other childish stuff. i think part of the appeal to an online franchise is the draft each season

THIS IS A GREAT IDEA DRIZZ! If we start one with people from TBD the league has a much higher chance of being successful, instead of random people on XBox Live flaking out if their team is bad.

I'm assuming this is XBox360 you're talking about? If you are doing PS3 then I'm out of luck. Otherwise keep this thing going until we get 32 people, do a fantasy draft, and let's do it.

I'm also assuming since you are organizing it, you'd take the Bills as your team. I'll take the Bills if not, but I call the Steelers otherwise. My XBox live name is "Boney Bone Bone"

Definitely keep this going.

Well if there are enough Madden fans on this board there could always be two leagues on for X-Box 360 and one for PS3. One thing I do hate about Madden online is the d-bags that either quite early when they go down 14-0 or the guy who is winning 24-0 on me keeps running up the score when there is only like 3 minutes to go.

Stick it out and finish the game (besides its only 14-0 and if you really don't want to finish the game if you are down big just offer a mercy quite) and if you have the game run down the clock Madden games take long enough with out you being a dick and trying to throw it just to up your scoring average.

And if I can't get the Bills I will take the Rams or the Browns both have nasty o-lines.

Count me in on PS3. If we do a fantasy draft, I got dibs on the Chargers. I love those unis. If not, give me the Texans or Cardinals.

BTW. How do we decide the draft slotting?

Guest three3

i am curious, which console is better for the new madden? xbox or ps3? i haven't played vid games in a while but will get the new madden game

i am curious, which console is better for the new madden? xbox or ps3? i haven't played vid games in a while but will get the new madden game

Its the exact same game, they take the 360 version and put it on a blu ray and thats the PS3 version. In Madden 2008 there were some minor issues with the port but now there is no difference. They do that with most sports games that come out on 360 and PS3