You've got to give Gray a lot of credit

We have consistently been much better on D in the second half than in the first (despite the late drives in the first few games). That says one thing to me. Jerry Gray is making really good half time adjustments, which is one of the hallmarks of great coaching (and something we've been missing for quite some time - even under Wade, whom I liked).

I understand how someone can question the defensive call on the Moss touchdown, but how this translates into "Jerry Gray must go," I don't know. When you look at the overall picture, he's doing a really solid job (as are his cohorts in Washington and Pittsburgh).

Do you realize that Jerry Gray's defense has allowed 40 completions in the past four games? Think about that for a second. I realize we've played in some crappy weather and no one is going to confuse Kyle Boller, Jay Fiedler and Josh McCown with Montana, Kelly and Elway, but that's still an impressive accomplishment.

IMO Gray looked pretty bad when he called the safety blitz on Quincy Carter's TD pass. No way you leave McGee out there alone with no help.

106366[/snapback]

I don't think the play called for McGee to fall down, but that's just a guess. They played very well today, and the defensive scheme was awesome.

Say what you want about Mike Mularkey and Jerry Gray. But this staff is leaps and bounds ahead of the previous one when it comes to halftime adjustments. We dominated the second half against the Fish, the Birds and the Planes....Hence three wins....

Say what you want about Mike Mularkey and Jerry Gray. But this staff is leaps and bounds ahead of the previous one when it comes to halftime adjustments. We dominated the second half against the Fish, the Birds and the Planes....Hence three wins....

106437[/snapback]

Good call Z