Charges dropped fror McIntyre

Fingon

You, me, and a few others. In fact, there was only one idiot who thought it was quite the laughing matter.

I doubt that the dropping of all charges will be picked up in the press as widely as the orginal false accusations, but I do hope the vicious, demented, lying, attention-starved wench gets prosecuted for filing a false report and dragging a young man's good name thru the courts, all for the sake of a little attention.

I may be the idiot who thought this was funny but at least I'm not a complete hypocrite and phony like you. I can't make light of a guy whacking off on an old ladies window sill but you can make a joke about Ted Kennedy killing a girl? In fact you dedicate your name to it and even keep those lame jokes up about it. Way to go loser, keep judging everyone else. :rolleyes:

I may be the idiot who thought this was funny but at least I'm not a complete hypocrite and phony like you. I can't make light of a guy whacking off on an old ladies window sill but you can make a joke about Ted Kennedy killing a girl? In fact you dedicate your name to it and even keep those lame jokes up about it. Way to go loser, keep judging everyone else. :rolleyes:

Way to go, idiot! :thumbsup:

FYI, my nickname/screen has nothing to do with Ted Kennedy. One of the regular posters on TSW is familiar with its origins, as the moniker was bestowed on me about 25 years ago - long before TSW was in existence and, in fact, long before Al Gore 'invented' the Internet.

As for my signature lines about Ted Kennedy, they reflect nothing but my total scorn for the murdering bastard and the idiots that keep re-electing him. They are, in fact, direct quotes from Kennedy himself - more of which can be found on Howie Carr's web site...

FatBoy

The avatar and caption are from an old National Lampoon piece.

Keep shooting your mouth off - it'll be interesting to see the depth of your stupidity revealed.

Way to go, idiot! :rolleyes:

FYI, my nickname/screen has nothing to do with Ted Kennedy. One of the regular posters on TSW is familiar with its origins, as the moniker was bestowed on me about 25 years ago - long before TSW was in existence and, in fact, long before Al Gore 'invented' the Internet.

As for my signature lines about Ted Kennedy, they reflect nothing but my total scorn for the murdering bastard and the idiots that keep re-electing him. They are, in fact, direct quotes from Kennedy himself - more of which can be found on Howie Carr's web site...

FatBoy

The avatar and caption are from an old National Lampoon piece.

Keep shooting your mouth off - it'll be interesting to see the depth of your stupidity revealed.

"If Ted Kennedy drove a Volkswagen, he'd have been president" is a lame joke and not exactly appropriate by the standards you judge others. The quote itself doesn't bother me in the slightest, it's your double standard that is annoying. You are the first person to rip on other's opinions and yet you choose this topic to make light about? What kind of idiot is so obsessed with something like that? Seriously, get a grip and stop exposing how awkward you are. It is trully a retarded way to express your distain for Kennedy.

"If Ted Kennedy drove a Volkswagen, he'd have been president" is a lame joke and not exactly appropriate by the standards you judge others. The quote itself doesn't bother me in the slightest, it's your double standard that is annoying. You are the first person to rip on other's opinions and yet you choose this topic to make light about? What kind of idiot is so obsessed with something like that? Seriously, get a grip and stop exposing how awkward you are. It is trully a retarded way to express your distain for Kennedy.

Way to try to deflect the discussion from your ignorant remark that Corey McIntyre should just shrug off and joke about being accused as a sex offender and pervert, being arrested for said false accusations, having his good name and reputation dragged through the mud, and being forced to spend time and money to defend himself in the courts.

Notice I didn't call anyone put for the inevitable bad jokes about the incident - I called you out for your stupid remark that McIntyre himself should shrug it off and have a good laugh at the whole thing.

I am, by no means, making light of Ted Kennedy's transgressions - I have nothing but disdain for the man, and I publish his quotes to keep visible his attempts to deceive the world of the true events that happened at Chappaquiddick in 1969. A young, innocent girl died due to his transgressions, and he covered up the facts and used his privileged background to get away with murder. Either you're too stupid to get it, or you're just trying to distance yourself from your own brainless remarks that McIntyre should treat it as a big, funny joke. Nice try.

Corey McIntyre is a completely innocent victim of a crazed old woman's delusions, while - as you yourself opined - Ted Kennedy is guilty, at the very least, of negligent homicide, so exactly what is this double standard you keep mentioning?

Keep digging yourself deeper, moron - just like you did in the original thread.

I'm sure it wasn't REALLY funny to Corey. I can't even imagine what he's been going through since the charges were filed. And I'm sure he'll still get some smack talk during the season even though he's been cleared. The scary part is, with the guilty until proven innocent court system, that this could happen to anyone. Any women here live near Brady?

:lol:

Glad that's cleared up. Can we start calling him Flash?

:lol:

I dont' know the law, or pretend to like petty lawsuits, but this is one case that I hope Corey can sue the hell outta whoever ruined his repuatation. I'm not sure if you would go after the lady or police or what, but I hope he does. What a joke.

I think he should sue the police due to the fact his clothes didn't match the perps. He should then donate the money to victims of sexual abuse.

Does this mean I need to edit my sig now?

PUNCH!!

You never should have put that sig up in the first place, IMO. :doh:

Not really. I still feel he gets cut.

He's just kinda "there". I never remember once last season that I thought "Wow, I'm glad we've got McIntyre back there blocking for our backs". In fact, I forgot he was even on the team until this was brought up.

Its a good thing that an innocent man was cleared, but he still gets cut methinks.

Who replaces him?

BTW, here's the original thread.

Way to try to deflect the discussion from your ignorant remark that Corey McIntyre should just shrug off and joke about being accused as a sex offender and pervert, being arrested for said false accusations, having his good name and reputation dragged through the mud, and being forced to spend time and money to defend himself in the courts.

Notice I didn't call anyone put for the inevitable bad jokes about the incident - I called you out for your stupid remark that McIntyre himself should shrug it off and have a good laugh at the whole thing.

I am, by no means, making light of Ted Kennedy's transgressions - I have nothing but disdain for the man, and I publish his quotes to keep visible his attempts to deceive the world of the true events that happened at Chappaquiddick in 1969. A young, innocent girl died due to his transgressions, and he covered up the facts and used his privileged background to get away with murder. Either you're too stupid to get it, or you're just trying to distance yourself from your own brainless remarks that McIntyre should treat it as a big, funny joke. Nice try.

Corey McIntyre is a completely innocent victim of a crazed old woman's delusions, while - as you yourself opined - Ted Kennedy is guilty, at the very least, of negligent homicide, so exactly what is this double standard you keep mentioning?

Keep digging yourself deeper, moron - just like you did in the original thread.

My opinion was that corey could be over this situation and laughing at it with his friends and family. Check the records you goof, their is no reason to distance myself from that. You can call that view stupid if you like and that's your opinion. It's my opinion that you are socially awkward and a hypocrite. The Ted Kennedy tradgedy happened forty freaking years ago. Take a week off and catch up to the rest of the world because you come across as an out of touch fool.

Guest dog14787
My opinion was that corey could be over this situation and laughing at it with his friends and family. Check the records you goof, their is no reason to distance myself from that. You can call that view stupid if you like and that's your opinion. It's my opinion that you are socially awkward and a hypocrite. The Ted Kennedy tradgedy happened forty freaking years ago. Take a week off and catch up to the rest of the world because you come across as an out of touch fool.

I just don't see you two guys as the type that would be bumping heads, but I suppose anything can happen around here.

Push, I believe I may have the Senator talked into streaking across the football field butt naked against the Patriots at half time on Monday with T.O. stamped onto his buttocks as a way of distracting the home crowd and also to fire T.O. up for the 2nd half.( he hasn't said no yet anyway)

If you keep pissing him off though, I'm afraid he will feel unappreciated and call the whole thing off, so unless you want to take his place on the mission, you need to mellow out, geeeesh :rolleyes:

Push, I believe I may have the Senator talked into streaking across the field butt naked against the Patriots at half time on Monday with T.O. stamped onto his buttocks as a way of distracting the home crowd and also to fire T.O. up for the 2nd half.

Strange...I have no recollection of that :rolleyes:

GO BILLSSS!!!!!

19 and 0 baby!!!!! :D

Guest dog14787
Strange...I have no recollection of that :rolleyes:

GO BILLSSS!!!!!

19 and 0 baby!!!!! :D

Dr. Trooth worked on you while you were still sleeping (heavily sedated) from a night of partying awhile back.

When half time comes, you will know the Trooth of why you are the chosen one and must complete your task.

Don't worry, just make it to the ball game and all will go well as planned. :thumbsup:

Seriously though, if you were to go back through the threads and posts and find the one of you mentioning going to the season opener against New England, you will see I mentioned the plan to you then, I guess you never went back and seen my post.

Wasn't Corey convicted in the Court of TBD? No appeals allowed.

PTR

Yes he was and not only should SHE apologize but the Bills fans who convicted him on this hearsay report do so. The others won't but I expect that from the trolls.

I just don't see you two guys as the type that would be bumping heads, but I suppose anything can happen around here.

Push, I believe I may have the Senator talked into streaking across the football field butt naked against the Patriots at half time on Monday with T.O. stamped onto his buttocks as a way of distracting the home crowd and also to fire T.O. up for the 2nd half.( he hasn't said no yet anyway)

If you keep pissing him off though, I'm afraid he will feel unappreciated and call the whole thing off, so unless you want to take his place on the mission, you need to mellow out, geeeesh :rolleyes:

I don't have anything against the Senator. It's only a message board and things easily get misunderstood over typed text. He is not an idiot and we just disagreed on a completely irrelevant topic. I never meant to make fun of Corey's situation. I just have a different perspective. :D Hopefully the old bag will witness the Senator's run.

Guest dog14787
I don't have anything against the Senator. It's only a message board and things easily get misunderstood over typed text. He is not an idiot and we just disagreed on a completely irrelevant topic. I never meant to make fun of Corey's situation. I just have a different perspective. :D Hopefully the old bag will witness the Senator's run.

I honestly think the senator will do us proud ( still didn't say no) and with T.O. proudly displayed on his hindquarters the Senator will go down in history(plus to the police precinct) as the best, most brave and ultimate Bills fan ever to walk the face of the Earth and we will never forget him. :rolleyes: