Obama invokes Jesus more than Bush

http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/20090609/...HeQr_wB59gDW7oF

He’s done it while talking about abortion and the Middle East, even the economy. The references serve at once as an affirmation of his faith and a rebuke against a rumor that persists for some to this day.

As president, Barack Obama has mentioned Jesus Christ in a number of high-profile public speeches — something his predecessor George W. Bush rarely did in such settings, even though Bush’s Christian faith was at the core of his political identity.

This is either comforting or exactly the work of a false prophet. Time will tell.

How is this news?

It's news because so many liberals bashed Bush/Ashcroft for all the Jesus invocations and yet Obama does it more.

It's also a warning about false prophets--they usually arrive in sheep's clothing.

It's news because so many liberals bashed Bush/Ashcroft for all the Jesus invocations and yet Obama does it more.

It's also a warning about false prophets--they usually arrive in sheep's clothing.

Hes really not invoking Jesus, hes just screaming His name. A lot of black men do that.

Jesus Christ, Rham...DO SOMETHING!!!!

Jesus Christ, will somebody get this Limbaugh off my ass????!!!

JESUS CHRIST, Michelle......meatloaf AGAIN???!!!????

Actually liberals started bashing Bush for things like looking into the soul of Putin and seeing that he was a good man, and Bush implying either subtly or overtly that he felt like he was sent from God on a mission to be the President at this time after 9/11. Once that started, the Jesus and religious and faith-based stuff got all kinds of play.

And Obama talks about himself and Jesus or his Christian faith a lot but as often as not at the same time talks about other religions, and often atheists. In other words, I am a deeply religious person but it's okay for anyone else to have a different one, or none at all. Ruh Ro -- On the same front page of Politico as the Jesus article was seen...

Furthermore, like that article says, he felt a need to often mention his Christian faith because so many people thought he was a Muslim and his opponents used that against him. A ridiculous amount of people still do.

I'll be keeping my eye on this Obama guy.

If unclean spirits come from his mouth like frogs, he's definitely a sneaky false prophet.