20 Best Reality Shows

WWVaBeach

The only ones I enjoy from that list are The Amazing Race and Deadliest Catch. I also like The Mole, I don't get how it isn't top 20. Probably because it actually makes people think.

I liked the original Mole but couldn't keep up with the follow ups (not sure any of the other ones actually made it to completion) but the end of season 1 was ridiculous. All along they told us there were clues about who the mole was but they were stupid things like "The mole's bag was loaded into the van first" that was extremely frustrating. That being said, it has to rank above a number of these.

The only one I have watched, ever, for more than 5 minutes, is "Whale Wars" on Animal Planet...

Just getting into this show, but this season is looking like a good one.

Japanese whaling ship "You're too close to our boat, You're too close to our boat"

Hippy Whale Lover "You're too close to the whales, You're too close to the whales"

In the original list, I give them a lot of credit for including Bands on the Run. It was a 1 and done series, from 8 years ago but it was awesome. Did anybody else watch this one? Flickerstick (the winning bad) is actually played sometimes at HSBC when the Sabres score (the song is called "Beautiful") and I used to go to their shows every time they came to Boston. Basically a bunch of drunks that knows how to rock. Anybody who went to a show with me loved it.

Just getting into this show, but this season is looking like a good one.

Japanese whaling ship "You're too close to our boat, You're too close to our boat"

Hippy Whale Lover "You're too close to the whales, You're too close to the whales"

The "Death Star"....I am not even sure why I got so into this show...its' not that I don't care about whales, but I don't lose sleep over them. I think I just love the balls of the Hippy Whale Lovers being so brazen as to stalk this whailing vessell for days, and cover their deck in boric acid. It's not the kind of thing you see on tv every day. Plus, I kind of admire their conviction...they aren't trying to win a contest...just on a mission to do something of value....