Bills want Fine to Shine

Not strange timing at all -- she possibly read the other one and thought, Hey, I'll write about this guy instead. Or she could have been planning it all along, considering that there's essentially an open competition at the position ...

Not strange timing at all -- she possibly read the other one and thought, Hey, I'll write about this guy instead. Or she could have been planning it all along, considering that there's essentially an open competition at the position ...

open competition, but they might want the media talking more abiut Fine. all I'm saying, the team controls the content on the BB.com website

TE is going to be a very intriguing position. On the one hand, none of the top 3 candidates has even come close to proving themselves as a starter. On the other hand, we fans no longer have to experience the sinking feeling of "Oh god, another year of Robert Royal as starting TE."

This will be a good battle, hopefully one of the three ends up being a playmaker.

open competition, but they might want the media talking more abiut Fine. all I'm saying, the team controls the content on the BB.com website

A story about Fine could get more fans to talk about him, but I have to believe the professional media isn't taking their cues from anything written by a Bills intern.

And I'll add, you make a VERY good point about the team controlling the content on that site. May no one ever forget that.

Is Linday Vic's daughter? Second generation...hmmmm...the apple of dad's eye falls close to the tree me thinks..

Yes, Lindsay (typo in their byline) is Vic's daughter. She's a sports management major who's interning with the team, or so I've been told.

Strange timing for this article, right after non-Bills sites published article about Shouman. I hope they both have great seasons and don't care which on starts

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1...67-0f36fe03afb3

It will have to be Fine or Shouman. Nelson will need his entire rookie season just to memorize Turk-ey's playbook and realize he will not be allowed to make one rookie mistake without getting buried on the bench. Turk-ey believes in Jauron's mantra....."It's hard to win in the NFL.....and if you can't memorize our 2000 page playbooks, it will be hard to play for the Buffalo Bills, no matter how much natural talent you may have or how many plays you can make.....we have a 7 win per season tradition to uphold here."

Anything over five would be good for the group, I'd say. Considering we're hoping for somewhere near 25 between all the recievers, and maybe 3-5 for the RB's, that'd end up over 30 - which would be great.

I love trent, but i don't think he's a kind of QB that maxes out at 22-25 tds, if we're lucky

It will have to be Fine or Shouman. Nelson will need his entire rookie season just to memorize Turk-ey's playbook and realize he will not be allowed to make one rookie mistake without getting buried on the bench. Turk-ey believes in Jauron's mantra....."It's hard to win in the NFL.....and if you can't memorize our 2000 page playbooks, it will be hard to play for the Buffalo Bills, no matter how much natural talent you may have or how many plays you can make.....we have a 7 win per season tradition to uphold here."

Where do you get this from? and has it been mentioned by anyone previously that the Bills have a larger playbook than any other team. Watching them it sure doesn't seem like that.