Another American Patriot Arrested

I don't support arresting douche bags for exercising their freedom of speech. I agree with many that his statements seem to come very close to crossing the live from speech, to directing violence toward individuals. But in these matters, it's best to proceed with extreme caution, IMO.

My philosophy in this matter is similar to my take on flag burning. Letting the idiots spew their hate makes the idiot easy to identify, IMO. But you have to wonder about those who actually listen to this guy, for any reason other than to mock him.

It's a tough call, but it's also what makes America unique and worth defending.

Agree on flag burning. I think it's stupid to burn the flag but by permitting the act we strengthen the nation. To ban the act is to create a fatal fault in the foundation of the country.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who said that Palin should be "assassinated" or that they should use "force and violence" against her should definitely be arrested.

How is Sandra Bernhard doing? Didn't she promise that Palin would be gang raped if she came to Manhattan?

Posting her SSN, home address, and other personal info? You tell me if there wasn't an implied threat to do her at least financial harm. Please don't be naive.

Remember the dems also broke into her private email account, and other things. Many on the left crossed way over the line, yet no arrests were ever made there.

And do you think that only people on the right find that terrible? I find the rude treatment that Palin received, which people in this wonderful country call normal, to be reprehensible. We are one of the most violent, rude, and undereducated cultures in the world....our kids are real good at video games though. Land of the free to be dumb.

And do you think that only people on the right find that terrible? I find the rude treatment that Palin received, which people in this wonderful country call normal, to be reprehensible. We are one of the most violent, rude, and undereducated cultures in the world....our kids are real good at video games though. Land of the free to be dumb.

You know for a liberal douche bag, you're almost okay. Someday I might even consider buying you a beer. :rolleyes:

What? Can you get any stupider? So it's OK against Palin, but not with those others? Why?

Of course. Women in the muslim and liberal worlds are supposed to be uneducated, and where something over their head. They are also to be too stupid to use protection when having sex, and go find a true liberal hero to kill a baby after about 6 months.

You would know. You've been there since the failed abortion attempt on your life. Your mother tried, you just wouldn't go away.

I see you are a graduate of the eryntheread School of Bad Insults!

Here we go again. you started it.

Pretty childish for an old man, don't you think? Given the number of libelous attacks you've launched on me (many in the past hour or two) I'd hardly conclude that I started it. But whatever makes you happy, old man.

• 1 month later...