Schouman ready for the challenge

I really wish the Bills would put Schouman in a role similar to the H-Back position he frequented at BSU. His best work seemed to come when he was in motion or coming out of the backfield to make a play.

I like Derek Schouman. The one play they ran without fail I think every time was the "Derek Schouman Roll-Out play," thats my unofficial name for it anyway.

Edwards would take the snap, roll out to his right, find Derek in the flat, and it he'd take off or at least 15 yards every time. Whenever we'd be in a 3rd and 8, or so, I'd be like, "Derek Schouman roll out, do it!" and of course, they wouldn't. But that play really works well. Lets see if the coaching staff has Edwards throw on the run more often as the offseason progresses.

The REALITY of it is that he's as brittle as fine crystal. 18 receptions and a TD in two seasons, on a team that has virtually no competition at TE, gives me absolutely zero incentive to get excitedt. If the Bills had a real HC, he wouldn't even be on the team.

The REALITY of it is that he's as brittle as fine crystal. 18 receptions and a TD in two seasons, on a team that has virtually no competition at TE, gives me absolutely zero incentive to get excitedt. If the Bills had a real HC, he wouldn't even be on the team.

Why....would a real head coach be able to get on the field at TE?