Anybody need a list of our Nuke sites?

Someone else can do that. Though I do like the hypocrisy of the left.

It's not lost on me that, had this happened three years ago, Hedd and PastaJoe would be shouting from the rooftops how this proves Bush is the worst president ever and should be impeached.

Which is why I'm surpised that VABills or RkFast (not so much you) hasn't blamed this on Obama yet. Usually the "I'm just blaming Obama because after listening to the libs for eight years it's MY turn to be childish!" tatrums are their thing...

Which is why I'm surpised that VABills or RkFast (not so much you) hasn't blamed this on Obama yet.

This thread has only existed for about half an hour (about 20 minutes before you made the post I am replying to)

Be patient, they won't let you down...

It's not lost on me that, had this happened three years ago, Hedd and PastaJoe would be shouting from the rooftops how this proves Bush is the worst president ever and should be impeached.

Which is why I'm surpised that VABills or RkFast (not so much you) hasn't blamed this on Obama yet. Usually the "I'm just blaming Obama because after listening to the libs for eight years it's MY turn to be childish!" tatrums are their thing...

I know you realize that this will result in a letter in that fellow's personnel file. Unless he was a political appointee. If so, he/she will get a new position. If the former, it would take a year or so to discharge him/her (without prejudice, of course - there is no other way), assuming his/her department actually dared to go through the bother of such motions.

GS positions are invulnerable. SES positions are appointed, and their appointers never allow their chosen ones to reflect badly upon then. All will be buried. It will be off the pages of the press in a few days. So it never happened.

Didn't we send a nuclear warhead to Taiwan by mistake during Bush's twilight years?

And

GS positions are invulnerable. SES positions are appointed, and their appointers never allow their chosen ones to reflect badly upon then. All will be buried. It will be off the pages of the press in a few days. So it never happened.

In serious agencies, particularly the technical ones, most SES's come up through the ranks.

But your point stands.

In serious agencies, particularly the technical ones, most SES's come up through the ranks.

But your point stands.

The Civil Service grade of SES equates to a military rank of Admiral or General. Civil servants work their way up the ranks to GS15 just like the military officers work their way up to O6

But there's politics involved in taking that next step...