TO putting in the time and effort at OTAs

zazie

Very pleasant mild surprise. He is there, he is staying late to work with TE, he is making some plays.

I think maybe it is going to come true as before with TO, first year with new team will be a good honeymoon year. Since he is on the 1 year deal, we only need one good year out of him!

-- Edwards & T.O. Working Overtime Together --

Wed May 27, 2009 --from FFMastermind.com

ESPN.com's Tim Graham reports Buffalo Bills QB Trent Edwards and WR Terrell Owens are putting in extra time to forge a relationship to help the Buffalo Bills overcome three straight seasons of 7-9 drudgery. "That's something I want to get to with him," Edwards said after Wednesday's voluntary practice in the team field house. "It's just kind of having an unspoken bond where something doesn't need to be said, but we can see things before it actually happens." When practice was over Wednesday, they remained on the field for an extra 30 minutes to get a feel for each other. "I think it's very, very important, especially for me being new to the system," Owens said. "Obviously, I have to get used to the way he throws the ball and he has to get used to my body language as far as when I'm going in and out of cuts. "We're just trying to get a sense of timing and some chemistry and just working through some routes we're going to be running throughout the course of the year." Edwards probably has more adjustments to make to Owens than vice versa. Owens has worked with umpteen quarterbacks. He's entering his 14th season. He's on his fourth team in seven years.