Lets hope the Pats don't Twitter

I'd bet a year's salary that Belichuck hasn't been surprised by anything in our offense for years. I've always pictured him like the one team in Waterboy with an NFL for Dummies book on the sideline reading up to see what Jauron et al. would call next. No reason to start shaking things up now.

A fine specimen of English writing. Even worse if you continue reading that page.

terrellowens81

@Deltroy the no huddle is gonna b nice, a change of pace & def will keep me n gr8 shape!

They only give you something like 100-something characters for each tweet...thats why it looks like that

They only give you something like 100-something characters for each tweet...thats why it looks like that

Correct. Twitter limits each message to 140, which includes spaces. It becomes something like license plate writing for each word to get the whole message in. Really, it is nearly a new version of English. Even as an English purist, I don't think TO's writing here shows anything about his handle on proper English.

A fine specimen of English writing. Even worse if you continue reading that page.

terrellowens81

@Deltroy the no huddle is gonna b nice, a change of pace & def will keep me n gr8 shape!

You should see Roger Goodell's Twitter page.

no huddle

Well, so much for surprising the Pats on opening day with a new look. What's next, is TO gonna twitter Schonerts whole 2 page offensive playbook?

Guess we're gonna be using the no huddle. No wonder Langston Walker isn't happy. No more deep fried twinkies!!

LOL!!

2 pages? I think that's you're overstating the complexity a bit.

I was pretty sure the Bills only had 3 plays:

1. Run left

2. Drop back -n- Dump off

3. Shotgun draw

no huddle

Well, so much for surprising the Pats on opening day with a new look. What's next, is TO gonna twitter Schonerts whole 2 page offensive playbook?

Guess we're gonna be using the no huddle. No wonder Langston Walker isn't happy. No more deep fried twinkies!!

The no huddle? What a joke. No team in NFL history ran a full time no huddle offense better then the Buffalo Bills from 1990-1996. In fact, I have to imagine that no other team in NFL history ever ran a full time no huddle offense for even 1 full season....ever. (I could be wrong, but I've never heard of another one doing it more then just as a change of pace.)

Those great Bills teams won a lot of games and a lot of playoff games and zero SB Championships.

Now comes DJ and Turk, the deep thinkers that they are, and they think:

1)Trend Edwards can match Kelly's lightning quick mind and cannon arm, running a no huddle?

2) Jackson, Rhodes and then Lynch can match Thurmans' uncanny pass catching and blocking skills as the feature no-huddle back? Can any or all of those three combine to even be as good as Kenny Davis was in the no huddle?

3) Any tight end can match Metzellars' blocking and pass catching skills? (Not much time to run tight ends in and out of the lineup when you run a no-huddle.)

4) That the Bills current roster of very talented wide receivers will be in good enough shape, and be able to block well enough to enable the no-huddle to function as well with the running game as it did in the ho-huddle glory days?

5) And of course the biggest riddle, they really think this offense line, with two rookies possibly starting, can come within 50% as good as that amazing line of the no-huddle glory days??

The no huddle? What a joke. No team in NFL history ran a full time no huddle offense better then the Buffalo Bills from 1990-1996. In fact, I have to imagine that no other team in NFL history ever ran a full time no huddle offense for even 1 full season....ever. (I could be wrong, but I've never heard of another one doing it more then just as a change of pace.)

Peyton Manning and the Indianapolis Colts run a no-huddle for the majority of their offense. They call their plays at the line of scrimmage. By the way, they've won a superbowl.