I never thought I would say this, but ..

(GULP) the Miami Dolphins! As much as we hate to admit it, they are the team in our division that showed the most dramatic improvement in the league. That cursed Bill Parcells continues his knack for taking teams in the crapper and turning them into contenders. To think that all the success they had with the Wildcat last year will only improve in its 2nd year, and now with the addition of this "slash-type player" Pat White its liable to be opened up even more! I kept waiting for Chad "int" Pennington to return to form but he played well, Joey Porter thrived in his new role and now they get Jason Taylor back. Bill Parcells will continue to haunt this team as if it was 1991 all over again!

I keep hearing the talking heads saying that the Pats* are still the team to beat in the AFCE, I just don't believe that Brady* is going to be the same QB we're used to seeing. Over a year out of football, the psychological effects of the knee injury, and the teams' overall losses at key positions ie: corners in particular will be too much to overcome.

The Jets, I think this team over-achieved offensively with Brett at QB and in spite of all the good moves they made defensively, they won't be able to score enough points in this division to compete.

Maybe I'm completely wrong on these assumptions about the upcoming season, what do you guys think? Anyone else see the wildcat offense as being similar to the K-gun offense for us in the early 90's? ;)

The team New England fields this year will be the best team they ever had- they got away from the finesse game that got Brady crushed in the superbowl 2 years ago. They showed a lot of toughness last season. The Jets are flat out better than us on both sides of the line of scrimmage.

We have all the fluff in the world with our WR's and RB's but without guys up front, none of it matters. And the fans can take whatever lunatic view they want- the team has OVERACHIEVED the last few years. Walker isn't an all-pro and neither is Trent Edwards. This team is terrible and is a lock for 4th place.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic