On a serious note.

_BiB_

This is getting too big for me to cover. :blush:

I'll get the autographs, you guys buy the book.

But Brian will be happy he's got some readers in the wings.

It really should be a good book, if you are history buffs.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It has begun:

Troops were on the move by 9 p.m. to the west and south of Falluja, just across the Euphrates River, and after two hours of steady pounding by American guns, tanks, Bradley armored vehicles, artillery and AC-130 gunships, at least one objective - a hospital less than a mile from downtown Falluja - had been secured by American special forces and the Iraqi 36th commando battalion.

Tracer fire lighted up the sky as the operation began, helicopters crisscrossed the battlefield, and at least one American vehicle was fired upon with a rocket-propelled grenade as American and Iraqi forces converged on the hospital, called Al-Falluja. Shortly before midnight, American forces were exchaning gunfire across a strategic bridge near the hospital with four to five insurgent positions on the other side.

"There has been extensive gunfire going across the river," said the American commander of the special forces operation at the hospital, which officials called a crucial early objective. "Bradleys have been shooting over to the east of us, and there has been extensive machine-gun fire to the southwest of us," the commander said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/11/07/internat...07cnd-iraq.html

This is getting too big for me to cover.  <_<

I'll get the autographs, you guys buy the book.

But Brian will be happy he's got some readers in the wings.

It really should be a good book, if you are history buffs.

106668[/snapback]

I would love to read the book. My brother is a Civil War buff, so I know that he would buy a copy, as well.