Is this you T-Bone?

erynthered

BONE MAN!!! Come on, Caption your own photo. How'bout:

I love the Buffalo Bill's, well maybe........

105214[/snapback]

Actually some days after reading the posts on this board, I do think that I like the Bills more than some of these true blue fans.....

I mean, I don't want to see the Bills move from Buffalo

I want to see their OL get better

I want them to beat the Jets.

Just don't beat the Patriots in two weeks... <_<

Wait, you mean Bone really WAS a Bills fan at one point? <_<

I thought that was just a joke.

Sorry, I'm not up on the history, but how did you go from a Bills fan to a Pats fan T? And I'm not trying to talk trash, just trying to fill in the blanks...

Wait, you mean Bone really WAS a Bills fan at one point? <_<

I thought that was just a joke.

Sorry, I'm not up on the history, but how did you go from a Bills fan to a Pats fan T? And I'm not trying to talk trash, just trying to fill in the blanks...

105438[/snapback]

Never was a Bills fan just wore the stuff to the first tailgate in order to protect myself from the home crowd...and I have always done so when I go to the tailgate up at Rich Stadium....call it showing my respect for the team and the fans here at TSW.

When I wrote posts supporting the Bills and then abandoning them, it was a satire on those uptight fans with no sense of humor, you know the ones that start of the season saying we got the greatest team in the world and who end the season by wanting to trade and fire everybody.

Some get the joke, a few did not....what can I say.

Actually some days after reading the posts on this board, I do think that I like the Bills more than some of these true blue fans.....

I mean, I don't want to see the Bills move from Buffalo

I want to see their OL get better

I want them to beat the Jets.

Just don't beat the Patriots in two weeks... :lol:

105405[/snapback]

Hope you'll be happy with 3 out of 4. :(

CW