Bills considering lottery deal

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/05/23/...-lottery-deals/

In the wake of the New England Patriots and the Washington Redskins signing off on sponsorship deals with official state lotteries this week, the wave of NFL teams exploring lottery partnerships has extended to small-market franchises seeking a financial influx.

The Green Bay Packers and the Buffalo Bills are among the franchises contemplating whether to lend their respective names and logos to state lotteries, according to the Associated Press.

No deals were described as imminent.

“We think there is potential in this new area and we’ll be taking a look at the opportunity,” Packers senior vice presidentof marketing and sales Laura Sankey said. “As we do with all our potential partners, we’ll want to strive to build and enhance both our businesses.”

Although concerns have been expressed about this development given the NFL’s opposition to betting on games, Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones referenced how the Massachusetts state lottery has successfully been involved in scratch-off tickets with the Boston Celtics and Boston Red Sox for three years.

“The NFL has extensively researched and looked at how other leagues have done it and how they differentiate between the lottery and all those other areas,” Jones said.

Added Bills spokesman Andy Major: “We’re following the lead of the NFL. When the NFL presents teams with additional opportunities, you have to take a hard look at that and see if it’s a good fit for the organization.”

As noted earlier, the Baltimore Ravens are also engaged in talks with the Maryland Lottery.

Random pic i found, and then i spent a good hour doing that little bills logo on her chest. I did not mind zooming in and working on that though.

Go Bills

could you post a link of that pic you found? maybe more...

could you post a link of that pic you found? maybe more...

Okay, buddy.

Calm down. Yes she is attractive, but be careful not to be pulling a "Corey McIntyre" on us if your post request is fulfilled.

That's for the other websites you visit. :unsure:

old post dude.. but we'll let it slide since your avatar pic is hottt

Haha, thanks. I looked for it and couldn't find a topic like it but at least i looked. And maybe my avatar should simply be a thread

Random pic i found, and then i spent a good hour doing that little bills logo on her chest. I did not mind zooming in and working on that though.

Go Bills

You should have told everyone it was your sister.

:unsure: