Can SKOOBY start more threads?

Fingon

Is Skooby the former "Ice" ..or.. "Combo" ..or.. "Hogboy" There are style similarities.

I don't hang here much any more, so have lost track of the characters.

that's been my hunch - do you think he went to an ivyleaguecaliber school, hates volunteer firemen, or ever befriended a janitor on a bus?

at any rate, he's a waste of bandwidth - harmless, but also mindless and annoying. i took him for a ride about the car-waxing thing, got him to 'bite', had some good fun at his expense, then just put him on 'ignore'.

Guest dog14787
just checking....

SKOOBY is like the ocean , he comes at us in waves. When the tide comes in so does SKOOBY, tide goes back out SKOOBYs gone until the next high tide.

His waters uncharted, depths unfathomable,

Once beyond the crest of a wave I thought I saw a beacon,

Maybe if we wait out the storm, when the sea has calmed, the beacon will still be there,

and Lori will rescue us :D

SKOOBY is like the ocean , he comes at us in waves. When the tide comes in so does SKOOBY, tide goes back out SKOOBYs gone until the next high tide.

His waters uncharted, depths unfathomable,

Once beyond the crest of a wave I thought I saw a beacon,

Maybe if we wait out the storm, when the sea has calmed, the beacon will still be there,

and Lori will rescue us :D

Be honest. You're in love with him.

Is Skooby the former "Ice" ..or.. "Combo" ..or.. "Hogboy" There are style similarities.

I don't hang here much any more, so have lost track of the characters.

I have suspected Skooby is Ice. I also suspect the poster who goes after Tipster might be Hogboy. And I miss Combo