Name a player we can add now that makes our team better??

Personally, I'm just not sold on Langston Walker as our starting left tackle. I would much prefer the Bills sign Levi Jones, at least as a one year stop-gap until we can get a LT via draft or free agency. I think that would really do wonders for the O-Line.

I agree with your point about Walker. He did okay in Peters absence last year, but he was on record saying, last season, he did not like playing LT. I know, everyone will say "tough, he is under contract, yadda, yadda, yadda..." But, as any Bills fan with their eyes open the last 10 years, there is almost nothing that can hurt a team more, on the field of play, than a lazy, unmotivated O-linemen. Walker is a proficient RT, why not sign an experienced LT (not necessarily Jones, if his salary demands are that out of line), and start preparing someone else to take his place? One thing making me a little nervous about this coming season, is all of the guys we will have, playing different positions.

I agree with your point about Walker. He did okay in Peters absence last year, but he was on record saying, last season, he did not like playing LT. I know, everyone will say "tough, he is under contract, yadda, yadda, yadda..." But, as any Bills fan with their eyes open the last 10 years, there is almost nothing that can hurt a team more, on the field of play, than a lazy, unmotivated O-linemen. Walker is a proficient RT, why not sign an experienced LT (not necessarily Jones, if his salary demands are that out of line), and start preparing someone else to take his place? One thing making me a little nervous about this coming season, is all of the guys we will have, playing different positions.

I think that's getting a bit more common, perhaps because of the increasing number of colleges using spread offenses. With those, that College OG might be better suited for OT in the pros, that center, perhaps better at guard and so on.

I've read that CIN is leaning towards grooming their #4 pick, center J. Luigs, for a guard spot. That fits in with their OL philosophy of coaching linemen to play dual positions.

It's not a bad philosophy.

It wouldn't surprise me to see BUF pick up some lower echelon vet LT, and keep him on the roster for several games while the young blood learns some of the ropes.