OT-Is there a site to calculate

Thanks GG.  :)

All the sites people help me with. I put into my favorites on AOl. So when I need to refer to them they are accessable.

104944[/snapback]

I gave you the same site a month ago, and you mother fcked me. You're a piece of work Sue.

And, you're right, you are older then me, so much for "with age comes wisdom"

BTW, my three year old found the Google site all by herself today. :w00t:

I dont remember asking you for a currency calculation site a month ago.

I asked a ? on the politics board. You didnt directly answer me the right way.

Remeber this:

If anyone on this board is asking for help with anything.

Take a lesson:

Dont post to the thread unless you are out to effectively help them.

If not dont reply at all.

Simple as that. Thing you can handle that.

I have a quick question for you Sue, just out of curiosity do you have broadband or dial up?

I certainly don't agree with the amount of stevestojan your getting for just asking a question. At the same time some posters might have a point about you needing to be capable of doing this research on your own. Why they they went about saying that in such a rude way is beyond me.

Maybe I'm off base here but I know I hate doing Internet searches on a dial up connection. Not only does it take forever to load the page but it is even worse when you have to search several pages and qualify what is a good site and what isn't one. If the reason you asked the question was to bypass the tedious qualifying stage on a dial up connection then it makes perfect sense. If not then perhaps you should make more of a effort to do your own research and use this website as a last resort. If you take this approach it will only help you more in the future at your profession and everyday life.

I dont quite understand this computer termanology. But, I have done tones of research. Sometimes coming up empty. Just like to simplify gets right to point.

But, I do my homework effectively. I like to write mostly. Love history and english.

Had a Ecology course, where I wrote a 20 page term paper on the Tropical Rain forest. My main point in that paper. Was how companies can take away from nature for there own selfish purposes. For instance: lumber companies tearing down the forest for their own company profit.

Did you ever realize what they are doing is hurting the earth?

The trees help rectify Global Warming. Also, without those canapies containing the rain water. Can you imagine the amount of water with no where to go.

By the way: Every time Professor Zappi sees me. He keeps complimenting me on my paper. We discuss possiblities of how supporting Rain forest efforts can be campaigned.

Ever hear of Walden Woods.

My check bounce again? :w00t:

:)

104971[/snapback]

The figurines broke when I tried them on the goat.

But the CZs are precious. Much better that the diamonique crap from those other guys.

For instance: lumber companies tearing down the forest for their own company profit.

104974[/snapback]

Could be a wild guess, but they may also make paper in addition to profits out of wood. Also building products, two by fours, etc.

The figurines broke when I tried them on the goat.

But the CZs are precious.  Much better that the diamonique crap from those other guys.

104981[/snapback]

3rd Q was up, sales over 450 Million, rolling into our time of year. 4th Q should be strong.

Not bad for a Jackass. :w00t:

BTW, stay away from the goat, I hear the milk is sour.

Could be a wild guess, but they may also make paper in addition to profits out of wood.  Also building products, two by fours, etc.

104984[/snapback]

I try buy recycled products. I had to do a presentation in addition to my paper.

I handed out some pamphlets about organizations. Also, ways for people to help save the rainforests. There are many in existence. Some of which are in the United States.

What can you do as a person to help save the rain forests?

I dont quite understand this computer termanology. But, I have done tones of research. Sometimes coming up empty. Just like to simplify gets right to point.

But, I do my homework effectively. I like to write mostly. Love history and english.

Had a Ecology course, where I wrote a 20 page term paper on the Tropical Rain forest. My main point in that paper. Was how companies can take away from nature for there own selfish purposes. For instance: lumber companies tearing down the forest for their own company profit.

The  trees help rectify Global Warming. Also, without those canapies containing the rain water. Can you imagine the amount of water with no where to go.

By the way: Every time Professor Zappi sees me. He keeps complimenting me on my paper. We discuss possiblities of how supporting Rain forest efforts can be campaigned.

Ever hear of Walden Woods.

104974[/snapback]

:w00t: