TO practices with Bills

If it helps us win more games and make the playoffs, I'm in. I want deep playoffs / championship type run.

That's the spirit! Gives a whole new meaning to take one for the team ... lol

And then TO pulled out his cell phone and twittered (tweeted?) about it before spiking the ball.

Probably has to wait until after practice. The latest two posts on his account:

the WELCOME T.O. BUFFALO @ the airport about 45 mins ago: PRICELESS!!!

about 12 hours ago from web

I JUS GOT 2 BUFFALO AFTER A 2 1/2 HR DELAY N CINCINNATI! IT WS A WELCOME I'LL NEVER 4GET!!!

about 12 hours ago from web

That's impossible! Edwards can't throw anything longer than a 6 yard check down.

It's not that he can't, it is just the fact that last year, he REFUSED to do so. It will be nice to have TO get in his face if he pulls that crap again this year.

WTF, where is our pass rush? How is it possible that Edwards has enough time to throw a 45 yard pass????

That's it, I'm going out on a limb and calling it. Maybin's a bust, he can't get to the QB.

that's what happens when you play without pads in an enclosed arena against soft coverage

good thing those will be the same playing conditions Trent faces on Sundays.

And who/where was the CB on the play? Great, our defense is going to stink without Jabari Greer.

:thumbsup:

the cb was terrence mcgee. but they where battling all day i seen it on the nfl network..... mcgee also broke up a slant that TO caught...