Action Fred Jackson

Pat7s

Guest dog14787
Finally I get it you don't really care what we call Fred do you? It would appear that you are more concerned with slamming Lynch. All good but as a Bills fan I truly wonder if Lynch walks the straight and narrow will you still look for reasons to slam him? His dreads, his teeth or maybe his baggy jeans and multicolored jacket.

As far as the nickname I could truly care less as long as we never have to call him traction Jackson.

Nicknames are GAH anyway.

Slamming Lynch for starting the lousy head nickname yes, and now I know its true, I'll probably slam him even more.

Marshawn Lynch is the class clown of the team, when someone else gets attention Lynch doesn't want no part of it.

Lynch is the type of player that can divide a locker room with a player like TO in it because there's not enough room for both of them. Its just my opinion based on what I've seen from TO and Marshawn , but they may not get along very well.

Dumb, Da, Dumb, Dumb Biodome needs to stop acting like a three year old and grow up. :devil:

Note: I'm going to add something just in case folks wonder why I am so upset with Marshawn. Its not because he broke the law, everyone's human, its his attitude afterward, making comments like I have a target on my back and woe is me without even telling folks he was sorry.

The very first time I really got to listen to Marshawn express himself as a Rookie, he had a young teenager interviewing him in training camp and the fella was only like 11 or 12 I believe and I remember thinking to myself, wow, does this fella really know how to reach out to the younger generation. Marshawn instantly became one of my favorite players.

So thanks Marshawn, for not letting me down.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Slamming Lynch for starting the lousy head nickname yes, and now I know its true, I'll probably slam him even more.

Marshawn Lynch is the class clown of the team, when someone else gets attention Lynch doesn't want no part of it.

Lynch is the type of player that can divide a locker room with a player like TO in it because there's not enough room for both of them. Its just my opinion based on what I've seen from TO and Marshawn , but they may not get along very well.

Dumb, Da, Dumb, Dumb Biodome needs to stop acting like a three year old and grow up. :devil:

Note: I'm going to add something just in case folks wonder why I am so upset with Marshawn. Its not because he broke the law, everyone's human, its his attitude afterward, making comments like I have a target on my back and woe is me without even telling everyone he was sorry.

The very first time I really got to listen to Marshawn express himself as a Rookie, he had a young teenager interviewing him in training camp and the fella was only like 11 or 12 I believe and I remember thinking to myself, wow, does this fella really know how to reach out to the younger generation. Marshawn instantly became one of my favorite players.

So thanks Marshawn, for not letting me down.

Thanks for the edit Dog the Marshawn you just mentioned is who I believe he is. I think he needs to realize that playtime is over. I am truly hoping that while there is a bit of a target on his back he will see the crap he is dealing with is the result of his poor decisions not this said target. I think rather I know Marshawn is a good kid making poor decisions however if he continues to make these decisions it is only going to belittle a career that has potential to be something truly great. That would be a true shame and waste as well as a slap to a Bills fanbase that has been slapped around quite a bit lately.

So people keep calling Fred Jackson "Fast Freddy." We already had a fast freddy. Of course he wasn't nearly as good as Jackson, and his name wasn't Fred, but recycling nicknames is stupid.

Fred Jackson's nickname, thus, should be "Action" Fred Jackson. Yes, I'm totally arguing meaningless nicknames. Seriously though, we can't re-use a nickname on the same team. I'm positive it has happned throughout the league with players on different teams, but re-using one on the same team? Uber lame.

I've always called him Coe or Coe College. I like it and I'm sticking to it.

Considering he's 28 yrs old, has under 900 career rushng yds and 3 total TDs, I'll go with JAG (since this created confusion last time, Just Another Guy). What about, Insignificant? Or better yet, FredEx. Nevermind, can't use that one. It was already taken by another nobody that actually had more production than Fred frickin Jackson has had. The Bills fan hits just keep coming. Now we're nicknaming backup RBs, the least important position on a football team. Good stuff.

Considering he's 28 yrs old, has under 900 career rushng yds and 3 total TDs, I'll go with JAG (since this created confusion last time, Just Another Guy). What about, Insignificant? Or better yet, FredEx. Nevermind, can't use that one. It was already taken by another nobody that actually had more production than Fred frickin Jackson has had. The Bills fan hits just keep coming. Now we're nicknaming backup RBs, the least important position on a football team. Good stuff.

Mods, can one of you please give this troll a vacation?

If I were you, I'd call him "Better Than Any Back on the Pats* Roster"

He's been with the Bills his entire career so get your facts straight Nancy. It must hurt to be as stupid as you are.

He has been with the Bills his entire NFL career. He has also played for the Rhein Fire and the Sioux City Bandits.